Chapter Three

Blind Love

“Ahhhh!!! My head… what….” Amber stood up from the bed.

“What’s this? Towel?” she took off the wet towel from her forehead.

She looked at her right and saw key sleeping at the chair.

“key?” she saw a bowl with water, medicines on the table beside him.

Amber was curious on what key did to her.

“Did, he just gave those things to me? The towel and medicines? Is he trying to take a good care of me?..” amber smiled smiled and thinked. She looked at key and began to smile without knowing that she is smiling while looking at him. She looks at him slowly and moves closer.

“hmmm…..” key murmured.

Amber looked at him with wide eyes and slept immediately on the bed so that key wouldn’t notice she woked up. Key stretched his arms but his eyes are still closed. He moved near to the bed and slept between his arms on the bed. His hands moved to ambers chest and amber looked and stood up immediately and shouted. Key waked up right away upon hearing a loud scream.

“OH!! WHAT!!! HEY!!!...... amber? What’s wrong?” key asked tiredly.

“You freak!” amber punched key as he fell back to his chair.

 

Meanwhile at key’s house.

“Henry! Wake up you bastard!” krystal pushes henry off to his bed. When henry fell down and he woked up.

“AAAARRRGHHHH!! WHAT?!” henry shouted.

“YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS OUTSIDE DUMBY!!!” krystal shouted loudly.

“Sunny?” henry rushed out of the room and straight ahead to the gate. He saw his girlfriend, sunny.

“Sweety!! I miss you!!” henry hugged her tightly.

“Chibby! I miss you too!” she kissed henry.

“Come inside.” Henry brought sunny inside of the house.

“Sunny! Nice to see you!” krystal hugged sunny.

“How are you?” sunny asked.

“Fine. But your boyfriend doesn’t even do anything right.”

“Really?”

“What me?” henry looked at them.

“Never mind! Wanna go out?” krystal asked.

“Sure. Whenever you want.” Sunny smiled.

“Wait I’ll take a bath first.” Henry goes up to his room.

“Wanna eat sunny? I’m hungry…..”

“Your always hungry krystal… always…” They both laughed.

 

After 25 minutes, they went to a coffee shop.

“Let’s drink coffee. Let’s go.” They went in and ordered 3 pastry cakes and expresso. When they were talking, laughing, till a tall, handsome guy approaches krystal.

“Miss, you forgot your phone on the counter area.” He lend the phone to krystal.

“Oh, thanks. I must have been…..” krystal looked up saw her husband.

“minho???” krystal stood up.

“Hi honey.”

“MINHO!!!!!!” she hugged minho and kissed him thrice.

“I can’t believe you’re here, I thought…”

“I don’t wanna be alone. I resigned.”

“What???”

“I wanna be with you. I wanna work with you. I don’t want to leave my wife.”  Minho kisses her.

“awww…” krystal even kisses him back.

“Oh! Guys, I want you to meet my husband. Minho.”

“Hi I’m henry, and this is sunny, my girlfriend.”

“Hi, nice to meet you.”

“Let’s eat!!” all of them where talking and eating together.

 

At amber’s house,

 

“You’re not hungry? Eat your food, or else I’ll eat that.” Amber said. Key was sitting in front of her on a table. They were in the kitchen. They’re having their breakfast. Key folded a tissue on both holes on his nose. He was looking at amber madly. Amber just looks at him, on the food, and to him again, then snobbed him.

“Why are you looking at me that way?” amber stopped her eyes on key.

“You think that I will eat properly if I can still feel that pain you’ve gave me?” key talked with his nose closed with tissue.

“Blah! Blah! Blah! If you ain’t gonna eat that, gimme the food.” Amber pulls keys plate.

“Hey!” key pulled his plate back to him.

“I’m starving. I’ll still going to eat that!”

“Whatever!” amber continued her meal. While both of them are eating,they heard a strange noise, it was coming from the laundry.

“What’s happening there?” key looked at her.

“I don’t know…. Oh… ! MY SHIRT!” Amber shouted.

“Help me!” amber grabbed key’s hands and both rushed into the laundry.

“Oh my god!!! Amber, you didn’t made this…” Key shocked on what he saw.

“oopsss… my bad…hehehe” amber laughed.

The place become a total mess. There were bubbles everywhere. The laundry was broken. He looked and saw a shirt. He get it and saw the shirt, fulfilled with different colors in it. Amber looked at the shirt and she was like,

“Oh, hell no!! My awesome shirt!”

“Rainbow…. Cute.. hehehe” key laughed. He placed amber shirt in the washing machine and looks around. All of a sudden, both of them looked at each other.

“So, what are we going to do?” amber asked.

“What else? Where going to clean all this mess you did.”

“Whoa!! I’m not going to clean.”

“Miss!!! (Key grabs amber’s hands) Your going to clean with me whether you’ll do it or not.” Key folded his pants up and amber got some maps.

Key bails water to the floor, and amber slides. Key looked at her face and laughed. Amber stood up and got mad. Key continued to clean while amber was frown. After a few minutes, amber felt bored and suddenly roams around like a child playing on the park. Key looked at her because she was distracting him while he was cleaning.

“Amber stop it! Your making it more worst!” key followed her.

“Catch me if you can loser! Hahaha!!.” Amber continues to run.

“Amber, don’t make my patient last shortly!” Key frowned.

3 minutes after, both of them felt tired and stopped.

“I’m tired of catching you.” Key said with a serious look. Amber stopped because she taught the he was already deeply mad at him. She walks towards him to say sorry but, when she looked at him, he was like so mad. Amber suddenly turned back and began to walk away, she didn’t notice, she step on something and she was about to fell but key threw the map that he was holding and suddenly catch amber. Key was behind of her. Key was embracing his two arms over amber’s tummy. Amber felt a lot of butterflies in her stomach and she felt key was already embracing her so she didn’t noticed that she was already holding his hands over her tummy. She blushed. They were like that for almost 40 seconds and suddenly key moved his face infront of amber on the right side, amber felt something that key was looking at her so she turned aside for a bit and saw him. They were looking at each other finally. Key looked at her and began to move closer. Her heart beat was running faster and was began to explode in sweetness she felt overhead. Amber’s eyes became widely open and when key was already so close, amber shut her eyes like he will do something then,

 

“(Blows slowly and gently)” key blows a tiny bubble on amber’s nose.

Amber opens her eyes and saw key blows towards his nose.

“There’s a bubble on you nose.” Key smiled.

“oh…..” amber looked at him. She suddenly removed keys hands out of her tummy and she walks a little bit far from here.

“Damn, I thought he was about to kiss me. Oh, forget about it….. don’t be so gay amber…” amber said off to her mind.

“Did I just did that? What am I thinking? I was just going to blow the bubble off of her nose. But I feel like kissing her…. Oh please key stop it!! You’re going to be dead if her father knows it.” Key also said off to his mind.

“let’s just clean.” Amber got the map and began to clean. Key looked at her and saw her cleaning. Key was smiling at her and felt butterflies coming in to his stomach.

“You’re so beautiful amber.” Key suddenly talks.

“What did you say? I’m beautiful?” amber asked key.

“huh…  huh??? What?? Nothing… I said you must be tired.” Key grabbed her hands.

“what?.... oh…” amber looked at him. Key holds her hands tightly and said

“Take a rest. Sit over there, after I clean, were going to eat.” Key take amber to the seat and amber sited gently while key is still holding his hands.

“I’m fine, ok thank you.” Amber let’s go of his hands. Key smiled and got back to clean.

Amber was just looking at him and smiling alone. She was blushing.

“His lying. He didn’t told me that I’m tired. He told me that I’m beautiful. (amber looked down laughed then suddenly looked at key)…… You’re also handsome.” She smiled and keeps on blushing. Not knowing, her father, the chairman was just looking at them. He felt so happy seeing his daughter being so happy.

“I guess, they are meant to be. They look good to each other. Oh linda, I know your just there watching me, and your kids growing up in their own feet. I hope you’re here so that you can feel the happiness I’m feeling right now. I miss you so much. I hope that I will see you no time soon. I love you.” The chairman faught to his self, thinking about his wife(amber’s mom) who died in cancer.

 

 

END OF CHAPTER THREE