Chapter One

Blind Love

One day, there was a kid named “key”. He is so playful. He loves to ear sweets, love to draw, to paint, to sing, to dance, and he is also smart. One time when he was about to join a competition at his school, his mom died due to a heart attack. It is only both of them who live together, his father left them when he was still 6 months old. After the burial of his mom, since his mom works in government, it was them who took a good care of key. They were also the one who helped key in his education. At the age of 18, he graduated highschool and took up medicine. At the age of 23, he graduated and now he is a professional doctor. One day at his office,

 

“Dr. key, patient in e12, bone injury, need you there, thank you.” A nurse paged.

“Coming.” Key walked into the emergency room and take up the patient.

After a couple of hours, key had his rest time for a couple of minutes. He buys snacks to eat. He looked at his desk, re-read the papers and concerns of his previous patients.

“(sigh). All day habit as a doctor. Doctor’s life is a messed, but needs to work hard to live and to help others as well.” He said to his self while reading the papers his holding.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door.

Knock, knock, knock

“Whos… ok come in.” he looked at the door and a nurse came in.

“Dr. key, our chairman wants me to gave you this.”

The nurse lend him a letter.

“huh? What’s this?” he opened and read.

 

On the letter:

 

                       Key, I’m so proud of all your work and good ideas to your patients. I’m very impressed. For what have you done for all these in my hospital, I’m giving you a bonus. I know that you’re happy. But can you do me a favor, my daughter takes up medicine 4 years ago, but she stopped because she felt tired in it. Now she is 22, and I want her to have ideas in a working life. Can you be her private tutor , teach her medicine son. I hope you can do it. If you had think your decision, please come here at my office.

 

                                                                                         Dr. chairman john.

 

Key looked at the nurse and said,

“Cancel my appointment with my patient this 2pm. I have to go somewhere else.”

“Ok doctor.” The nurse got out of the office and after a few minutes, key got out and got to ground floor. While he was walking at the hallway thinking on what to do about the chairman’s favor to him.

“He gave me a bonus, and he wants me to be a private tutor of his daughter.”

While he was walking towards his car, the chairman calls him.

“Key!!”

“Oh, sir. Nice to meet you.” Key smiled.

“So, have you decided already? Sorry if I ask you.”

“It’s ok. Actually I think that I will do it. I guess I can be a good tutor.”

“Thank you very much with your concern key. I swear you will like her as your student. I assure you that she be good.”

“I hope so sir. Your welcome, but my only concern is I also have duties in my..”

“Don’t worry. Someone will took it up while your not around.”

“thank you sir.”

They shake hands.

 

When key got home, he’s two cousins came.

Doorbell!!!

“coming!” he hurriedly open the gate and saw krystal and henry his two cousins.

“Hi!” Krystal and henry hugged key tightly.

“OMG! I cant breath!!”

“Sorry…” they got inside the house.

“So what are you two up with and came here?” key raised his left eyebrows.

“We just arrive today from states. Don’t you know that?” Henry asked.

“Huh?” key thinked.

“You don’t? Geez, you don’t care about us don’t you. “ Krystal shouted.

“Not that I didn’t know that your coming it means I already forgot about it. I’m just busy, and PLUS!!! You didn’t remind me that you are coming here! TODAY!!”

“Ok ok! Sorry too.” Henry smiled and hugged key.

“I’m hungry!” Krystal interrupt.

 

Key prepared dinner and the three of them eat together. The two talked about their work and life in states then also talk about his work in korea.

 

After a couple of hours, the time in the clock was already 9pm. Key looked and shouted.

“!!!” I have to be early for my work tomorrow!” the two got shocked and scared on key’s reaction about the time.

“It’s your fault. You took up medicine and boom!” henry laughed.

“Shut up! Just go to the second room right next to mines. It has big space. Perfectly fit for the both of you!” key walked up while krystal shouted at him.

“hey! What about your going to help us out our bags to our room.”

“Hey too!!” What about your going to give time to rest so I will be early tomorrow ok. BYEBYE!!” key got to his room right away.

The two fixed their room and got to sleep.

 

NEXT MORNING, key got  to work and left the two at home.

“Where’s key?” henry asked krystal.

“Duh, he’s at work right now.” Krystal opens the refrigerator and got some instant noodles.

While on work, key entered to his office. Another doctor was sitting at his table. The doctor looked at him and stood up, goes to him and introduces.

“Oh, hi dr. key. I’m Louie Park. I’m a newly graduated medical student.”

“Oh, so must be the one who will handle all my work.”

“Yes dr.”

“Ok then. You must do good ok? Work hard.” Key smiled and got out of the room.

A guard approaches him and said that the chairman is waiting at the parking lot. Key hurriedly goes to the parking area and saw the chairman.

“Let’s go key.” They went off to the hospital and travel to his house.

As they arrived, key was amazed on what he sees.

“Nice house! Mansion! I really wish to have this kind of a house.” Key smiled.

“Don’t be. Just work hard and you will gain everything you want to have.”

They got out of the car and walked in the house. Key was amazingly amazed by the place. It was huge, made all out of 1st class things. They got inside in to the chairman’s daughter’s room but they failed to saw her.

“Amber? Where are you?” the chairman looked around.

“So her name is amber.” Key smiled.

“Yes, but I assure you, her name doesn’t suits her appearance.”

“Oh.” Key became curious about it.

They roam around the place, goes to the kitchen, the bathrooms, living room, garden, rooms, everywhere. They got back to the room and hear some noise.

“What’s that?” key was shocked about what they have heard.

“Who’s there?!” the chairman looked back at the bed.

In front of them is the bed of amber. A guy got out below the bed. And stood up.

“A BURGLAR!! Police!!” Key shouted.

“What punk?” the guy answered back.

“Key, I want you to meet my daughter amber. Amber, he’s your teacher that im telling you. He is dr. key.”

“WHAT?” both of them said in chorus.

“Mr. chairman! You must be joking. He’s your daughter? He is a dude, I guess. Look! He is wearing pants, jersey shirt, a bullcap, and his is so messed up!” while key is pointing at amber.

“Shut up! Docidiot! I like the way who I am so back off!!”

“I’ll leave you too. Amber be nice.” The chairman walked while laughing.

“Oh my god!” amber said.

“This can’t be happening to me right now.” Key closed his eyes.

 

 

END OF CHAPTER ONE