Chapter Two

Blind Love

After a few months, key got ambers attention and made her to have a big interest in studying. Amber knew and learn a lot of things about medicine. This time. The chairman was proud to see his daughter’s interest and hardwork.

 

One time, amber’s friends, onew and Victoria visited her at her house. During her tutor, they came in.

“AMBER!!!”

“Onew!!! Vic!! GUYS!!!” the three of them made a group hug.

Key looked at them and smiled.

“Oh, I want you to meet my teacher. He teaches me about medicine.” Amber pointed key out to them.

“HI!” both said.

“hello, I’m Dr. Key. I’m his…. I mean, her teacher.”

“After introducing, the two tells amber about a party that is going to happen at victoria’s house.

“So, are you going with us?” onew said.

“Hmmm…..Let me think.” Amber pouted.

Key was assuming that amber will refuse the invitation of her friends.

“I hope she will say no. I still have two months so she will be graduated.” Key said off in his mind.

“Amber? Something?” vic looked at amber.

“SURE!!!”

“YAY!! So the party is going on!!” both said happily.

“Oh, no, no, no, no, no!!! “ key refused. The three looked at him.

“What no?” amber looks straight to keys face closer.

“You still have two months to study. We have to do it straight.!”

“oh, come on key. What about you’ll come with us?” amber smiled.

“WHAT????” key shouted.

“Good idea! Bring him to the party amber.” Vic smiled.

“So we invited too? WOW! It’s just like I hit two chickens with one tray!!” onew approves.

“Oh! No, no, no! I haven’t said yes yet. I’m not going!” key turned back.

Amber grabbed his arm and pulled him towards her and said.

“Why aren’t you going with us?” amber smiled.

“Because!! I don’t want to!”

“why?”

“Because, I have something to do important things.”

“Why?”

“because,…….. I need to finish the lesson with you.”

“How? I’m leaving, I’m going out to a party. How are you going to finish your lesson with me?”

“I’ll just, i….”
“Tell me, how?”

“I will going to teach you here at your house by not letting you going nowhere!”

“Are you going with me? Just say yes or no!” amber moved  closer till there are just one inch closer.

“NO!” key refused.

“No?” amber looked at him closely and smiled.

“no..”

“No?” amber moves closer again.

“NO!!”

“yes?” amber smiled widely.

“Yes!” key said.

“OKAY!!!  You’re going with me.” Amber goes to the dressing room.

“We’ll just going to wait outside. See you there!” vic said and both of them got down.

Key was starstruck on what happen earlier. He was thinking deeply on what happen, and all of a sudden,

“OH MY GOD!!!!!” NO!!! Tell me! I got pranked! I got tricked! ARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!” key jumps up and down, crumpled his shirt, roams around, and shouts.

After a couple of hours, key did go with amber, onew and Victoria to the party. The part was held at victoria’s house. When they arrive, key saw his two cousins. He got out of the car and goes to them.

“henry? Krystal? What are you guys doing here?” key asked.

“Key? Why are you here?” henry asked and krystal saw him.

“well, amber brought me here. It’s her friends party.”

“Victoria?” henry asked.

“How did you..”
“She’s our friend. And also onew.” Krystal smiled.

Onew and Victoria saw krys and henry. Both of them approaches them and shouted.

“Besties!!” they made a group hug.

“ so friend eh?” key smiled.

“as always.”

“Ok…” key smirked. As all of them are talking, laughing, and etc, amber approaches to them.

“Is there something that I miss?”

“amber!!! Were have you been?” key asked.

“I was just there looking for the three of you.” Krystal and henry looked at her.

“She is amber?” krystal asked.

“Duh, key calls her amber, who else? You?” henry laughed.

“Shut up!!” krystal punched henry at his arms.

Key pulled amber beside him and faced her infront of the two. Onew and Victoria got shocked on key’s doing.

“henry, krystal, meet amber. My student, tomboy.” Key smiled.

“HI!” amber did a swag move at them.

“hello.” Both greeted amber.

“So, since you know each other and I knew onew and vic, lets go home.” Key pointed to the car and started to walk towards there and suddenly,

“wowowowowhoa!! And where do you think you’re going  mister? Amber pulls key right beside her.

“Party!!! Let’s get in!” onew approaches them inside.

After for almost 6 hours at the house, finally the five party people was so drunk, including amber. Key isn’t. he didn’t drink, instead of juice. He wants to check the all of them.

“Oh, I can see chickens roaming around. Are yyouuu looking for your barn? My mouth is the barnnnn…” Onew smiled.

“Guys, do you remember last time I got my wisdom tooth out? They buried treasures in it… Now im rich!” henry shouted.

“Fireworks? Chinese new year everyone!” Victoria looked up at the sky.

“you guys must be drunk! And I must be someone who is so damn drunk….” Krystal fell over.

Key grabbed krystal and got her to the car. Next he got henry, onew, Victoria. When he was about to get amber.

“Key, I wanna drink more.” Amber sat down on the ground.

“That’s enough. You’ve drink a lot already amber. Your drunk. You’re going home right now ok?” key grabbed amber and brought her to the front sit.

He brought henry and krystal home first then droved Victoria and onew at ambers’ house.

“Vic, vic! HEY!! WAKE UP! Where’s you house?” key asked Victoria.

“Just a, couple of block….. Chinese restaurant….”

Key droved and saw a Chinese restaurant. It was just a couple blocks away from amber’s house. Victoria’s sister got vic and onew and key droved amber back into her house. He carried amber to her room and placed her at her bed. He takes off of amber’s shoes, hat, her bracelets, her hood. Key folded ambers pants. Key got some towel and goes to the kitchen to get some water and a bowl. He goes to the bathroom and pures alcohol on the bowl. He dip the towel to the bowl and wiped amber’s arms, legs, head, and back to warm it up.

The chairman peeks out and saw key, taking care of his daughter. He was impressed, he smiled and said,

“I want key to be with my daughter. I like him so much.” The chairman smiled and walks out.

As key was wiping her arm he saw a mosquito on ambers left ear. Key was wiping amber’s right arm. Key didn’t mind it till he saw the mosquito was near inside at ambers ears. He got up on the bed to get the mosquito out, as he was already infront of amber until,

“hmm…” amber murmured. Key looked straight away at amber. Amber woked up. Her eyes was looking at him. Key was nervous.

“What is this?” amber said.

“uhmmm…oh…ah… I… I was just… wiping your neck… so that you won’t have sick…” key says then amber grabbed key’s waist and pulls him closer. Key was shocked. She even pulls him closer and closer until they’re so close to each other.

“Don’t leave me.” Amber says until her eyes closed and she began to sleep.

Key was surprised on what amber said to him.

 

 

END OF CHAPTER TWO