It just started!

Living as his Girl

 A week ago…

“Kyu-oppa, let’s go to the amusement park” I asked him smiling my killer smile with puppy eyes going along and added “Tomorrow!’

“Yes of course, my precious”. He kissed me on the cheek when nobody was looking at us “But I’ve gotta go now baby boo” he messed my hair and brushed it softly with his hands after seeing my unavoidable pretentious anger doing my cutesy pout which I only do that to him, no other since he’s my one and only.

“Alright, be safe on your way. Call me when you’re free” I told him, giving a short smooch and waved him goodbye with the meaning of ‘take care cos you don’t wanna upset me for a no show n dun mess with the beauties around you’. He’s the only one who understands my feelings and my expressions so I don’t really mind if he have ever read my mind (:

Dear Diary,

Tomorrow is our free day, so I want to spend my day with Kyu-oppa. Lately he’s been busy with his modeling things.

And these days, it makes me worried. He’s always being paired with lots of pretty girls, but I believe in him.

But, there’s a girl, who always follows him around like a shadow every time they had a schedule together. Her name is Seohyun, Seo Joo-hyun.

I admit that she’s pretty, a year younger and 4cm shorter than me and very well-known as a smart girl. SM’s little cheesy ‘angel’ but dirty kinda inside.

And today, they will have a photo shoot for a magazine, and I have a rehearsal for KRY’s  solo stage, and he can’t come…I just got to practice with Yesung-sanbae and Ryeowook-sanbae.

“Hey GaYoon!” I heard Ryeowook-sanbae calling my name.

Kim Ryeowook is a member of KRY and is about a year older than Kyu-oppa.

He’s pretty well known for his Aegyo acts and unique girly voice. He loves Kyuhyun and treats him as his own brother since he doesn’t have any siblings. He really wants one.

 “Where’s your man?” The only people who knew about Kyu and my secret relationship are the KRY members and their manager.

“You know…back in the studio…modeling” I replied without hesitating like I always do when speaking to the members. Ryeowook-sanbae nodded and later, his cell phone rang.

“Just a moment…it’s from Tiffany” he said shyly scratching his head.

“You shouldn’t leave her waiting…don’t worry bout’ me” I smiled at him knowingly.

Tiffany, Stephanie Hwang is one of the CF models who’ve been working in KRY’s and my agency, SM Town, where all your dreams come true, and you know what? She’s in a relationship with Ryeowook-sanbaenim…before my debut as a violinist! And everybody knew it.

Cute isn’t she? I see her prettier than that Seohyun. She was my senior in Yonggwang University when Kyuhyun already debut as a Super Junior member. Which was supposed to be a project group but became a permanent group after fans sent letters like; “We don’t want to say goodbye to them”,” They’re gonna rule the world someday”,” Please let them debut as a group freely”…and such. Good for them.

Ryeowook-sanbaenim walked away still on the phone with Tiffany chatting in a lovey dovey voice.

Then I saw Yesung-sanbae rushing into the practice room all wet and apologizing to the director with a deep bow. I could see that Yuri-unnie just dropped him off right on the corner of the studio, a topless part of the studio. He saw me and waved at me while running into the changing room to put on dry clothes.

Kim Joong Woo, Yesung is a softhearted and well-mannered man with the best voice in super Junior. He too loves Kyuhyun but more than himself or Yuri-unnie.

He’s always there for Kyuhyun whenever he needs help and never refuses Kyuhyun-oppa’s will. Yesung-oppa loves Kyuhyun-oppa too much.

 I understand that Yuri have been busy acting nowadays so she couldn’t spend more time with Yesung-sanbaenim.

Kwon Yuri was in my class in Yonggwang and is half a year older than me.

She won the audition in SM on the same year I won there and became a trainee just like me but she’s better than me in everything. Better looks, better voice, better smile, better house, better knowledge, richer, prettier, more hardworking and have special hidden talents that she only know. Yesung-oppa would of course get attracted to her. They had a crush on each other since 2004 when they were both trainees. They’re 5 years apart but Yuri-unnie kept telling me that “Love have no boundaries” Anyway, they look good together.

We practiced for about 2 hours and had a lunch break. Everyone was waiting for Kyuhyun-oppa to bring us lunch like he always does.