His Fault Entirely!

Living as his Girl

My name is Heo GaYoon and I’m 15. I’m not here to show off but you know, I just gotta. I’m a talented violinist who always gets straight ‘A’s since I started schooling. I’m not pretty, but I once got the ‘Pretty Face’ award in my middle school ‘Seoul National Language Institute’. Lucky, huh? I get lots of compliments about my looks…talents…intelligence…voice…Oh! I haven’t told you that I have a voice to mesmerize, have I? Anyway, let me tell you about my ‘Love at first sight!’

Do you know Super Junior KRY? Three cheery guys from the Boys over Flower group who were gifted with good looks, nice personalities and touching, excellent voices…very mellow and somewhat mesmerizing, just like mine.

You know Cho Kyuhyun? Yeah, that cute maknae who’s the leader of the band…only 17…two years older than me…he’s my boyfriend.

Cute, right…? If I were you I don’t even wanna scroll down the page. Such a sight~

Anyway, I’m gonna tell you how we fell for each other. Well, I guess I’m just being notable that I can play the violin, and I was chosen to be their violinist.

Everything in my relationship with him went ok, until one day, he was chosen to be a model on Focuz magazine, the best selling and the chart sweeping magazine all around Asia and the third best international magazine around the world. That’s when the trouble comes.

I’m not that kind of girl who’s jealous concerning her boyfriend’s job. I always try to believe in him first, above all the rumors. But this time, I just can’t take it anymore…

At home

It’s raining outside. I’m just sitting here in my room practicing for KRY’s solo concert four days away, when I hear a knock on my door.

“Dear, someone’s looking for you” my mom said somewhere near my door.

I walked lazily, and open my door.

“Who’s that, Mom?” I asked her, who’s now standing in front of my door. But she’s not alone. She’s with that someone.

“Hey Yoonie” He said with a grin and a sarcastic wave.

I closed the door right in front of their noses.

“Yah! Yoon-ah! Open up” My mom kept banging on the door.

“Sorry Mom. I don’t want to see him” then I locked my door leaning on it. Hearing the sound, she bangs on it again.

“Yoon-ah!” She kept asking me to see him.

“Sorry Mom” I lay myself on the pink colored bedcover bed he bought for me on my birthday last year.

“Yoonie, please open the door” Now it’s his voice, begging me to open up.

“Just go away! And stop yelling out my name in a petulant way like I’m petty” I yelled at him, while hiding my head under the pillow.

“I won’t move till you open the door and always remember that you’re my priority”

“Humpt~like I care? Then just stay there! Do as you wish like you always do! I don’t care!”

Silence after, I thought that he gave up, but I was wrong.

“Kyuhyun-ah, I’m sorry. She never acts like this before. What’s wrong between you two?” My mom asks him, sounds worried. Ah…I’m sorry Mom.

“No. It’s my fault, and if she gets mad like this, I understand. That’s why I came; I want to apologize to her. I’m sorry, Mrs. Heo” I heard him say, and then I heard footsteps following by.

“Yoonie I’m still here” he spoke to me still in front of my door.

But I just stayed quiet. I won’t say anything or do anything. It’s his fault entirely!