A Very Special Day

YEARS LATER

 

 

 

 

Chapter 1

     A Very Special Day

 

 

 

 

 

Park Yoochun’s Household

64447_4735595028915_161900569_n.jpg554719_4732155542930_1726459089_n.jpg558081_4735590788809_1530852256_n.jpg

 

 

“JongIn-ah!”

 A lady in a floral dress and white ballet flats came rushing out of her room to look for her brother. “JongIn-ah!”

“Minah, what’s wrong? You don’t need to shout or your father will wake up,” Rei Mi, also known as Mrs. Park hushed her daughter sternly with a hug of gentleness. The woman of the house knew that her youngest was furious because her brother, twin brother, made something naughty again. It was just a typical day at Park Yoochun’s house.

“Mama, JongIn stole my eyeliner.”

Rei Mi was slightly startled. She was well aware of the growing trend for the youth. Eyeliners were no longer exclusive for girls but she was not ready for the news that JongIn, her only son, was also into the craze. “Is that so?” she said gently, eyes slightly widened.

“Yes Mama, he stole it from my dresser and I’m sure he will use it to flirt with girls.”

The Mom was about to scold her daughter for her rude words when she was interrupted by JongIn who came down the stairs, wearing the said eyeliner. Rei Mi was amused and shock at the same time and admitted that it actually looked good at JongIn.

“I didn’t steal it. I just borrowed it,” the oldest of the twins defended. “It’s as if I would like to steal anything from your super-girl-I-think-I’m –gonna-puke dresser,” he mocked, sending his twin into the pits of rage.

“Yah!”

“Just be thankful I laid my hands on it. It actually looks good on me,” he smirked and took a glance on the mirror on the wall and arranged his perfectly waxed hair to perfection. “I can’t wait for the girls to see me.”

“Girls that are from the planet of the apes,” Minah mumbled to herself but too bad JongIn heard it.”

“Yah Minah, what did you just say?” JongIn asked, annoyed.

“I didn’t say anything.” The young lady looked around and tapped her feet on the carpeted floor innocently.

“I heard you!”

“If you heard me, then give my eyeliner back!”

JongIn walked near her until they were centimeters away from each other. Rei Mi who was watching the whole scene from the side just crossed her arms and waited for the next part to unfold.

“You know what Minnie mouse,” JongIn hung and Rei Mi smiled at the nickname.

“Not unless you tell me, Pluto!”

“I think I like your eyeliner so….” The brother gave his knowing smirked and continued. “I’m gonna keep it for a while.”

“Oh no, you won’t.”

“Oh yes, I will.”

They now stepped closer and closer to each other until their foreheads met and shot dagger through their glares.

“No.”

“Yes.”

“No!” Minah was determined to get her eyeliner from the sneaky guy that was her twin brother.

“I already hide it so there’s no way you’re going to get it.” The smirked never left JongIn handsome face and that made Minah angrier.

“I’m gonna crash your room and get it no matter what.”

“Oh no, you won’t.”

“Try me Kkamjong!”

And JongIn was the first one to step back from the forehead banging session. It was the nickname he hated the most and it never failed to make him feel disgusted. Minah invented that name and he wanted to whack her for it.

“Okay guys! Stop the fighting. We’re going. Nino is waiting for us.”

Then, another lady, a bit older than the bickering twins appeared behind Rei. Her long hair complemented her slightly tanned skin. Her eyes matched Rei Mi’s and her smile was obviously from Yoochun.

She was also wearing a knee length dress and flat shoes similar to Minah and a cardigan hung loosely on her arm.

“You’re fighting again.” The lady was no other than Park Yoomi, Yoochun and Rei Mi’s eldest child, now fully grown up and perfectly beautiful like her parents.

“He stole my eyeliner.” Minah pointed at her brother accusingly.

“I did not! I just borrowed it.”

“Without returning!”

“Alright,” Yoomi sighed tiredly. It was always the same and even if the twins’ bickering was kinda cute, it was starting to annoy her now. “Minah, you can have mine so stop fighting.”

“But I just bought mine. It’s not just eyeliner and guys don’t suppose to wear any make-up.” Minah whined and threw a glare at JongIn.

“I just bought mine yesterday and its Mac so stop this nonsense. You’re giving Mama a headache.”

“Really?” Minah’s eyes sparkled and JongIn frowned.

“Don’t do that Noona, I’m gonna give Minah’s eyeliner back.”

“It’s okay JongInnie, you can have her eyeliner.” YooMi ruffled his hair amusedly. If other people did that to JongIn, they will not see the sun shine again, but it was YooMi who did it so he just brushed it off.

“You just want Unnie’s because it’s much better than yours.” Minah stuck her tongue out at his frustrated brother.

“That’s because Noona has better taste than you.” Minah didn’t hear it but YooMi did and gave JongIn a warning glare.

JongIn hated it when YooMi always give in to Minah’s stupid whines. He didn’t want the eyeliner like what Minah was saying but hated the fact that his noona gave something that she really like to Minah.

YooMi was always like that. She always gives in to her sibling’s request and didn’t care if it was really important to her. The twins’ happiness always came first. And it annoyed JongIn to the highest level because Minah was abusing it.

“Let’s go guys, Nino’s waiting already.” YooMi finally ended the bickering and kissed her Mama goodbye. The twins did the same and followed their sister to the car and JongIn took over the wheels. Rei Mi still had to wait for her husband to wake up before going to the birthday party of the youngest member of the family.

 

Kim Jaejoong’s Residence

                          

541924_4732158623007_202804537_n.jpg

 

“Honey,” Atty. Kim Mi Young smiled as she watched her son fix his hair. She was currently in her son’s room, waiting for him to finish preparing before going to the party. “You’re handsome enough. You don’t have to do this to your self,” she said as she read the labels of hair mouse on her son’s bed.

“I need to Omma, my hair is being stubborn today.” The son said as he tried to fix his hair but failed.  He blew his lips upward and gave a defeated look. “I think I’m just going to wear a cap.”

“You don’t have to, you’re handsome just like that.” The son frowned amusedly at his mom. She really was his fan.

“What? Don’t you want to be called handsome? Pretty. My son is so pretty,” Mi Young teased as she pinched his cheeks.

“Mom, I’m a guy,” he whined.

The mom chuckled and remembered the old days where Jaejoong, her husband was often called pretty.

“You’re pretty like your Dad, Luhan.”

Luhan just smiled and allowed his mom to say what she wanted.

“And a good one too.”

The smile on the young boy’s face faded and a sad one took place.

“I hope Dad will say that to me too.” There was a tint of sadness in his voice and Mi Young smiled and sat down beside her son who stopped fixing his stubborn hair.

“You know your Dad loves you right? He’s just busy with all the stuff in the company that’s why he’s rarely home. But you know that he’s trying his best to make it up to you.”

“I know,” Luhan nodded silently.

Mi Young then lifted his chin with her finger and smiled brightly. “Maybe I’ll have to punish Jaejoong for making my pretty son sad, what do you think? Should we make him cook dinner tomorrow night?”

And that made the son smile genuinely. He adored his Dad’s cooking and was always looking forward to the times where they eat dinner together as a family.

Ever since Jaejoong decided to take over his father’s company, right after the last DBSK concert, his schedule was never the same. It became more hectic than his DBSK days since the company underwent a major turn around after Jaejoong took over. But the new CEO always make it a point to spend some quality time with his family, but sometimes, Luhan, their son, was aiming for more.

Mi Young was a lawyer and she was helping her husband in the company but she was not as busy as her husband. But there were also times that she was barely home. And during those times, Luhan ate dinner alone, especially since Butler Lee retired and busy touring the world. The boy had to make dinner by himself or invite one of his friends or cousins to accompany him. That was why his longing for a complete family dinner was that great. It was the only time that he had time to talk to his parents.

“Is Dad coming today?”

Mi Young pursed her lips into a thin line. She wasn’t  really sure since there was a small problem with one of the departments in the company.

Luhan sighed. He was used to it so no need to sulk.

“Let’s go mom, Nino is waiting for us now.” He stood and left his mom on his bed without waiting for her reply.

 

Kim Junsu’s Abode

 

540586_4732157382976_1079096329_n.jpg

 

 

“Yah! Kyungsoo-ah! I’ll give you ten seconds to come down here or we’ll leave without you.” It was a real threat and young Kyungsoo knew that his dad, Kim Junsu, was serious as hell. So he immediately tied his shoe laces and ran for the door. Unfortunately, the floor was too slippery to keep himself up so Kyungsoo lost his balance and slid down the floor, face first.

“Pop!” he yelled while trying to get to his feet but poor Kyungsoo was helpless. He thought he sprained his ankle.

“Wha- Kyungsoo!” Junsu, totally bored, decided to get his son from his room saw the mess upon opening the front door.

Kyungsoo huge eyes doubled in size. He bit his lips so bad that they nearly bleed, not wanting to cry or even whine painfully.

Junsu immediately helped his son to stand up and piggyback him to their car. He placed him in the passenger seat and secured the belt properly. The son finally whined at his father’s actions.

“Pop! I’m not a baby anymore you don’t need to do that!” Junsu ignored him for a while as he went to the driver’s seat and started the car.

“Not a baby, huh? Then could you please tell me what just happened? Are you catching a fish? I told you hanging out with you uncle Donghae and Uncle Hyukjae will do you no good.”

Kyungsoo just looked down and pouted. He really hated it when his Pop tells him that he’s still a baby and needed so much care. He was too old to take care of himself but Junsu believed otherwise.

No one could blame the former star. Kyungsoo was born as a very weak child and a frequent visitor in Hospitals. So it was just normal for the father to worry about his son that much. But sometimes, Junsu always forgets that Kyungsoo was already a young adult and not a baby anymore.

“I just tripped because the floor is too slippery to walk on.” He mumbled and focused his huge eyes, which he got from his mom, on the road.

“Whatever.” Junsu continued driving and ignored his son’s childish mumblings.

 

Shim Changmin’s home

 

537432_4732149182771_249039689_n.jpg543732_4732177543480_1800305899_n.jpg

 

“Son,” the university professor passed the car keys to his eldest as his daughter and wife entered the car. He sat at the passenger seat and waited for his son who seemed to be frozen outside. “Chanyeol, is there something wrong?” Changmin went out of the car to check. His wife did too and the cute look through the window and Minji giggled at her Oppa’s shock expression.

“Aboji, why did you give me the car keys?” Chanyeol asked, still stiff.

“So you can throw them at the trash.” Young Minji teased from inside the car. But the two men just ignored her. Changmin went to Chanyeol’s side and patted his shoulder.

“You have your license now, right? Why don’t you show us your skills, son?” He then went back and sat comfortable inside the car.

And as if Changmin’s words just triggered everything, Chanyeol’s eyes widened as his grip on the car keys tightened.

Minji then lowered the car window and yelled. “Oppa, you think we can make it to the party this year?” There was sarcasm and teasing on her voice but the elder Shim was just too freaked out to even think of a response.

“Come on son, you can do it.” Changmin said and that was the only time Chanyeol moved with great force and nervousness.

“Omma, Appa, we should really tighten our seatbelts now. It will be a bumpy ride ahead of us.” Minji told her parents cutely and JinAe just patted her head as if saying that it was not right to brother.

Chanyeol’s grip to the steering wheel was beyond tight. His knuckles were so white that Changmin feared they’d break anytime. The father never thought that Chanyeol would be very nervous. He thought that his son was only scared because it was his first time to drive after he got his license. Well, it was partly true, but Changmin didn’t know that there was more than that.

 

Jung Yunho’s Place

 

551528_4732177743485_1879562123_n.jpg305964_4732160743060_2060907499_n.jpg

 

“Honey, you think Jaejoong Oppa will be able to make it?” Jaemi stopped putting cupcakes on the buffet table to ask the question and it was answered by a tight hug around her waist.

“He better or I will strangle the living daylight out of him.” Yunho assured and their current PDA was cut off by a screaming girl.

“Eww, Appa, Omma, please not in broad daylight.” The Jung’s only daughter Jiyool squealed disgustingly as she turned the chocolate fondue on and went back to the kitchen without daring to look at her lovey dovey parents again.

The son, Sehun just shook his head and said nothing, but the gesture spoke so loudly and Yunho couldn’t help but react.

“Hey Sehun-ah, what’s with that look?”

“Huh?” Sehun pointed himself innocently and continued placing the balloons on the plastic chairs. “You’re just imagining things Appa.”

Yunho pouted and Sehun swore he wanted to puke for a minute.

“Greasy.” He whispered and followed his sister in the kitchen.

“You should really stop doing those things especially in front of your children.” Jaemi said and kissed the pout away from Yunho’s duck lips.

“And it’s wrong to kiss my wife now?” the pout went bigger. Only Jaemi can handle such immaturity called Jung Yunho.

“I didn’t say that.” She chuckled. “It’s not what I mean. Of course I love you to kiss me but not in front of our kids.”

“Whatever.” He rolled his eyes and kissed his wife again. And once again, they were caught by JongIn who’ve just arrived. He was just halfway through the door when he saw the interesting sight. He quickly turned away and shouted to his siblings who were just about to enter, “Wrong house.” This is not Nino’s party.

 

 

 

**************************************

 

 

A/N

 

Hello… so here’s the first chapter… next one will be in a few days

 

I need a poster.... so help ^.^

 

aejae22

Years After