A jealous leader, an unfortunate lead singer, and an unsuspecting maknae

A jealous leader, an unfortunate lead singer, and an unsuspecting maknae

 

Wu Fan stares out the window of the van, his brow furrowed. As they pass a particularly brightly lit restaurant, the image of Yixing asleep with his head on Jongdae's shoulder becomes clearly reflected in the window Wu Fan was staring out of. Wu Fan narrows his eyes, glancing sideways at the corporeal version of the reflection. Jongdae and Yixing were both asleep, arms wrapped around each other.

 

With everyone else but him and the driver asleep, Wu Fan had to fight the maddening urge to slam Jongdae's head against the window he was nodding off against.

 

But no.

 

That would just prove that he was jealous and Wu Fan was not jealous. Why did he even feel so possessive in the first place? Wu Fan didn't quite understand it but seeing Yixing like this with Jongdae was driving him crazy.

 

In the back, Minseok snores and Wu Fan spares the rest of s a glance. Minseok is behind him, head back and mouth open. Luhan is next to him with his head on Minseok's shoulder. Then there's Tao behind Jongdae, earphones in and head bobbing back and forth with the movements of the van, almost hitting latter's.

 

Suddenly, Wu Fan gets an idea.

 

He reaches out a long arm and positions it behind Jongdae's head. He waits for a bit and when the van makes a sudden stop at an intersection, Wu Fan smacks the back of Jongdae's head. He quickly withdraws his hand as Jongdae's eyes snap open and he grunts in pain.

 

“Yah!Watch it, Zitao!” says Jongdae, twisting in his seat to address a still sleeping Tao.

 

“He's sleeping” says Wu Fan, looking at Jongdae coolly “He probably doesn't even know he hit you”

 

“Still.. it hurts” replies Jondae, settling back into his seat and rubbing the back of his head with a hand as Yixing opens his eyes and sits up.

 

“You're too noisy” he yawns, moving to lay his head on Wu Fan's shoulder instead. In a matter of seconds, he is asleep again.

 

As Jongdae continues muttering profanities in Korean under his breath and massaging the back of his head, Wu Fan wraps an arm around Yixing and resumes staring out the window, although this time, with a smile on his face.

 

-