Will It Be You Or Not?

Will It Be You Or Not?

You immediately land yourself on the bed, once you reach home, you can't stop humming the song that Baekhyun sang,

''Baekhyun!Baekhyun! Baekhyun!'' you said happily and couldn't stop and you know that you really really like him, not as a friend, but a lover.


''Yah, so how was your date yesterday?'' you ask Minju. Minju look at you,

''__________, how did you know?'' she said with her eyes wide open.

''Of course..I know, I'm your best friend, I know everything about you..you don't have to hide it from me anymore, I'm really happy for you Minju!'' you said and Minju blush a little.

''I didn't mean to hide it from you, its just that..I'm afraid I..'' Minju could finish her sentence.

''you are afraid that you will hurt me right??Kwenchana..I'll confess to him!'' you said confidently.

''you will? to Mr Bear??'' she ask, eyes widened again.

''Yup! But before that, I need to confirm one thing!'' you said.

Your class ended earlier today, because your teacher need to attend a meeting, so you decided to wait for Baekhyun outside his school.

''Its around 2pm already, he should be coming out soon..and I will ask him!'' you said in your mind after looking at your watch.

Students starts coming out from the school gate, and then a bunch of guys came out, and you saw Baekhyun, he saw you too, but before he walk towards you, he turn to his friends and whack their and actually did some feminie gestures before he wave goodbye to them.

''______________-ah, you are here!'' he said while skipping his way towards you with a bright smile on his face.

''Yeah,my class ended early today, and so I thought we can go for lunch or something..'' you said.

''Sure!'' he said and hold your hand. His hand is so warm, you could feel his slender fingers, you followed him but then you stop, ''Whats wrong?''he ask.

''Baekhyun-ah, can I ask you one thing?'' you ask, and he nodded.

''Are you gay?'' you ask with a serious tone.

''I can't believe I said that?how will he reply??'' you said in your mind waiting for Baekhyun to reply you.

He smile and said. ''Of course, I'm gay!!''he said with a bright smile and starts skipping again.

''No..not that joyful kind of gay..you know the gay, guy and guy?'' you ask, he smile and he didn't say anything.

Things got kinda awkward after you ask him that question, ''Why didn't he answer me?does this means he is gay??No..Jeballl..ANDWAE!!!hmmph! since he is not answering my question, I might as well ask Suho-shi!'' you said in your mind and went to find Minju who is with Suho after you had lunch with Baekhyun, you didn't mean to interrupt this cute couple but you did ask Minju's permission to talk to Suho.

''___________, Minju told me, that you have somthing to ask me..what is it?'' Suho ask.

''Erm..the thing is..is Baekhyun gay?'' you ask. Suho look at you and laugh, ''Erm..why don't you ask him?''he ask.

''I did, but he didn't answer me..'' you said.

''You know what?meet me and Minju near Banpo bridge, you know the place where we perform?'' he ask.

''Yeah, but why?..'' you ask.

''You'll see..'' he said and left.

''But..but..I don't want to be a lamp post..'' you said, and sigh and went back home.

 




You walk and walk, and you finally meet Minju and Suho, EXO don't perform on Friday,so Suho is free to accompany Minju.

''Anyeong ______________!'' Minju said.'

'Anyeong..yah! why did you ask me to come? I don't want to be your lamp post alright!'' you said.

''You won't cause you are going to sit here, and wait for someone..while me and Suho will go for out date!'' she said and left with Suho.

''Minju-ah!Wae..'' you said and sat on the bench.

You sat there, alone, with your eyes looking at couples walking here and there,''Wait..why am I still doing here?and where is that someone Minju is talking about?''you said and look left and right, then you saw a brown figure infront of you, and its a bear mascot, the mascot is just standing a few steps before you, standing still without doing anything.

You look at him/her for a while, wondering why is there a bear mascot standing infront of you. Then, a voice came out, and you know its Baekhyun,you could recognize that angelic voice of his singing the song he sang to you the other day. You just stare at him, people passing by were all looking, and some stop to listen, ''neorago ne saranghae...'' the song ended.

Baekhyun walk closer to you, ''Baekhyun?''you ask, and it is really him, after he remove the mascot head. ''___________-ah, please be my girlfriend..''Baekhyun said and land his lip on yours. Your eyes went O.O, when he did that.

It was just a short kiss though, because the mascot he is wearing is kinda blocking the 2 of you. Both of you sat on the bench, and you took the mascot head and place it on your lap.You Baekhyun a little, because he is sweating like crazy,

''Baekhyun, why?'' you ask shyly.

''What why? I like you..I want you to be my girlfriend..you don't want to right?'' he said and look away.

''No..Baekhyun..I want to..'' you said and blushed, which make Baekhyun smile.

''But, why didn't you answer me?'' you ask.

''You mean the gay question?'' he ask and you nodded.

He laugh, ''Yah! what are you laughing at??''you ask ask as you push him a little.

''I'll tell you, so don't get mad alright? It was a plan actually, a plan that my bandmates thought of, they know my feelings for you a month ago, but I don't know how you feel about me, so they thought that making me a gay, would somehow make you show your true feelings about me..''he said.

''Bwohh?? So those whacking, chest hitting, shirless hugging was all and act??'' you said angrily and stood up from the bench.

''____________-ah, I'm sorry..I follow their stupid plan, because..I really really like you, I like you ever since we first met when we were just a kid...'' he said.

''Then why didn't you continue the plan?'' you ask.

''Because, you ask me that question earlier today, about me being gay, what if you thought that I am really gay? then you will just treat me as a friend, and Suho even told me that you ask him that question, then I knew that I couldn't continue with that plan any longer, and decided to confess to you..''he tries to explain hoping you won't get mad.

''Arasso..'' you said.

''Arasso? so you are not mad?'' he ask, still sweating.

''Why would I get mad at my boyfriend?'' you said and kiss his cheek which make him really happy.

Both of you then hold hands, while you are actually holding his 'paw', and guess what, you didn't have to try for the 6th time, because Baekhyun is the one who confess..and you know that it will always be him..Byun Baekhyun..<3