Will It Be You Or Not?

Will It Be You Or Not?

Anyeong!! this, is suppose to be a oneshot, but it will be too long, so decided to make it as a twoshot!

 

It had been 3 months since you and Baekhyun finally meet again, Byun Baekhyun, the boy you met 15 years ago, both of you get along pretty well, and he actually just live in a apartment few streets away from yours. He don't live his parents, but he live with his bandmates who are also his classmates, who they call themselves EXO, its a pretty cool name actually.

Baekhyun go to the high school for boys only nearby your school with his fellow bandmates, which you have got introduced to when you and Baekhyun start being friends, there's Chanyeol and Kai who plays the guitar, Sehun play the drum, Suho is in-charged of the piano, Kyungsoo is the 2nd vocalist, while Baekhyun is the main vocalist, and he is also in-charged on writing the lyrics for their songs, while the rest of his bandmates compose it.

-You have one new message-

You saw that notification on your phone and its Baekhyun

.''_____________-ah, do you wanna come over later? I wrote a new song, but I'm not sure is it good enough for us to perform next week, so can you help us by giving your opinion?'' Baekhyun texted.

''Okay, I'll meet you at your apartment after my school ends..^^'' you texted back.

''Yah, who is it? is it Mr Bear?'' teased Minju, your best friend, she call Baekhyun that, after you told her everything.

''Yea..'' you said and continue doing your homework.

''So...??'' she ask expecting something.

''So..what??'' you ask.

''Do you LIKE him??'' she said and trying to emphasize on the word like.

''Pfft..of course I do! I really really like him..but I'm not sure is that trully what I feel, I just get to really know him for just 3 months, but my feelings towards him is slightly diffrent to the rest of the guys that I confessed before..I really think that I like him..but what if he doesn't like me..then it will be the 6th time I fail'' you said in your mind.

''Erm..yeah..'' you said.

''So..go confess to him!''she said. Minju really like to see you and Baekhyun together, you did introduce her to Baekhyun and his bandmates, and Suho is her 'cup of tea', and you know that they Minju and Suho are dating now, but she didn't tell you maybe because she don't want to hurt you, being in a relationship for the first time after confessing for her very first time but you on the other hand...still not in a relationship after confessing for the 5th time.

''No...Minju, I really like him but what if I fail again..?'' you said and suddenly a few flashback scenes went through your mind showing you confessing to someone you like, you confess for 5 times already, but still, you fail. You shook your head to get rid of those stupid flashbacks. Minju just kept quiet cause she know what you have gone through, but what is odd is, there is something about Baekhyun that you really want to tell Minju about.

''Minju..ermm..what if a guy, erm..how do I say this..'' you said and stop.

''What is it?'' she ask.

''Err, okay, what if a guy, he is really close to a guy, well they are friends, but they actually hug each other, and whack each other's chest..shirtless, and they also whack each other's ..erm..they also did a lot of 'feminine gestures'..what does that mean?'' you ask innocently cause there is actually an answer in your mind already.

''Ermm..he is gay..I guess..'' she said.

''GAY???ANDWAEEEEEEE!!! Well..I knew it..its just what I think..you know what! I should be optimistic a bit, I don't think that a guy like him will be gay..look at him..he is so adorable, I really really love his eyesmile..but what I told Minju are real! I saw Baekhyun doing those stuff with his bandmates, every single one of them maybe not Suho, it wasn't like that when I first visited them, but then it started somehow probably a month ago.. maybe they know that I'm Baekhyun's friend, and they don't mind me seeing them doing those stuff..but they are guys..maybe they are just friends..oh mygod..andwae...andwae...'' you said in your mind.

''Minju, don't you wanna come with me?'' you ask Minju to tag a long after school ends,  so that she can meet her Suho.

''Er..er..nevermind..I'll need to help my mom with something'' she said.

''Oh, okay then..see you tomorrow..'' you said and walk your way to Baekhyun's apartment.


~Ding-Dong~

you press the doorbell, cause you know Baekhyun or his band mates should be at home by now, since their class usually ends earlier than yours. You waited a while, and someone open the door, and its Baekhyun, shirtless again. ''Shirtless again? Baekhyun..wae are you doing this to me???''you said in your mind and tried not to stare at his chest.

''____________-ah, you are here, come on in..'' he said as he pull you in. You enter their apartment, and guess what? more shirtless guys, O.O.you greeted the boys, and you must say every single one of them is very good looking, but Baekhyun is the one you like.

''________________ah,what do you want to drink? juice, coffee, water??'' he ask.

''No thanks..I'm not thirsty..'' you said.

''Oh, if you are thirsty later, just take whatever you want from the fridge okay?'' he said and you nodded.

''I'll go take the lyrics..'' he said and went to his room. You look around, ''Where is Suho-shi?'' you said.

''Oh, he said he is going to meet a friend..I think...'' Kai replied.

''Hmm..I think I know what is going on, Minju and Suho..a date!'' you said in your mind. You waited, and wonder what takes Baekhyun so long and so you walk to his room, and you saw Baekhyun with Chanyeol, they were laughing at something, and you didn't interupt, but then you saw them wearing couple boxers, the same brand, same colour.

''Its normal right? I mean they are boys..they can have the same boxers right??right??seriously..'' you said in your mind.

''__________, are you alright?'' he ask me while putting a grey shirt on.

''Huh?..yea..I'm alright..'' you said and Baekhyun pull you into his room, his room, just the 2 of you,

''this is the lyrics..what do you think?'' he ask.

''I'll never let you go, you are the only one for me, no metter what happens, I'll be there for you...'' you read out the lyrics.

''He wrote this? this is really nice..a guy who wote this, I don't think he is gay right? but what if he actually wrote this for a guy??eotokke??'' you said in your mind.

''Its very good Baekhyun, very good..'' you said and as you turn to look at him, his face is just 2inches away from yours, both of you stare at each other, but not for long, ''Sorry,I was just trying to get the guitar behind you..'' he said.

''Oh..sorry..'' you said.

''I'll try singing it now, this is my first time singing this song..so don't laugh if I make any mistake okay?Its not fully done yet, but I will sing the first verse'' he said and smile.

''So,am I the first to hear him singing this song?'' you said in your mind and nodded.

Baekhyun starts singing while playing with his guitar, it sounded so nice, that you wanted to close your eyes and enjoy the song, but you didn't because there is Baekhyun infront of you, infact you can't stop looking at him. Both of you made eye contact a few times which make your heart starts beating in a faster rate. Its around 6 pm, and the members wanted to practice for their next performance, and you didn't want to interrupt them and decided to leave, and Baekhyun decided to walk you home.