wake up babe

EVERY HEART

 

Luhan POV

 

I was now heading to tiffany's condo. yes, she has now her own condo unit. her parents allow her to have one. at first i didn't like the idea because i know that she's a careless one. but i can't resist her charm that's why i agreed. i get the key on my pocket to open up the door. maybe you'll think that i'm boyfriend am i? but no, this is the thing that i've made up to her. that i will let her to have a unit but she need to give me a spare key. maybe i'm being a conservative boyfriend towards her but i'm just concerned on her that's why i'm doing this.

i went to her room and found that she's still on her lalaland. i took a smile while starring at her angelical face. she looks so calmed and peaceful while she's asleep. until now i can't believe that she's mine. that the girl of my dream is now mine. there is nothing i can wish for when i had her. she was the most beautiful thing that happened to me. i'm so lucky that i have her.

i sit beside her and tuck the hair on her ears. she's so lovely. "Babe. I love you." i whisper on her. but still, she still aslep. i sigh. i shaked her arm gently to wake her. but she pulled me to her side and she hugged me so tight. did she notice that i'm here already? "hey babe you awake?" i asked.

"Babe you're so noisy. can't you see i'm still sleepy." she replied while her eyes are still close. "But do you forgot that today is our vacation?" i asked her again. she's still hugging me as if i'm her pillow. but the truth is i do enjoy this moment. how i wish that she continue her sleep and forget about the trip.

"I know it was today. but i'm too lazy to move." i sigh deeply. here she go again. i stood up and tried to pull her. she's now sitting on her bed while still hugging me and her eyes are still closed. "seriously babe, we need to pack your things now, do you want taeyeon and jessica get mad at you again?" she shook her head. "let them be mad at me. atleast right now i 'm hugging my demanding and over protective boyfriend." she said.

"Yah! i'm not demanding!" i said. i heared her laugh. "and who tell you that you are my boyfriend?"

"What?! what did you say? you have another man aside from me?" i said. i heared her chuckkled. she release her hug and gave me a peck on my lips. "You dummy!" she said. she stood up and went to the bathroom. "Hey Tiffany Hwang! i'm asking you!" i shouted. she opened the door and gave me a playful smile of her. "You're so silly Xi Luhan. i can't beieve that there's a fool valedictorian like you. do you think that i have another man aside from you? do you know how much i love you?" she said. i make my way to her. i can see that she wants to burst her laugh but she's enduring it. "Babe, next time you make fun of me i will punish you." i said.

"And what kind of punish is that Mr. Xi?" she asked.

"You want me to show to you?" she nodded.

i lean down to face her."My punishment is like this." I kissed her soft lips whole heartedly. i notice that she gasped. she's so innocent. "See?"

"i ah  i - i gotta t-take s-some bath. you w-wait here. okay?" she said and slammed the door on my face.

i'm so madly inlove on her.

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

15 MIN.

 

 

30 MIN.

 

 

heck, ONE HOUR. those two lovebirds are late for almost one freaking hour! 

"i can't take this anymore!" i shouted. waiting. the thing that i hate the most! "Unnie, just a moment. i know that any minute they will be arrive." seohyun said. "where on earth are they?!!"

"Oh their they are!" Lay said as he approach them. those two having a great moment while me and the others looks fool here while waiting for them for almost one hour! how could they?!

I gave tiffany a death glare. she hides on luhan cause she knows that i'll get mad at her. "Taetae i'm so sorry." she apologized.

"Tiffany, you know what i hate the most right?" i asked. she nodded. she's still hiding on her boyfriends back as if i'm going to kill her. "what is it?"

"i know that you hate w-waiting." she replied. "Then, why do you let me waited for you and to your boyfriend for almost an hour?!!" i guessed all hte people here at the airport is now starring at me. "Yah." suho dear said as he stopped me. do i look like a war freak now? geez   -_-

"Okay that's enough. and duh were already making a scene here." Jessica said. I look to the boys and i noticed that they looked so embarassed. specially kris. hehehe i'm sorry okay?

I sigh. "Okay fine. i let this pass. try to do this again and i'll sure to you that i will-"   "You'll what?" luhan asked. he look at me with a hundred of knots on his forehead. okay, here go again the over protective boyfriend of her. "That i will tickle her to death." i said. i felt so much relieved when he nodded. that was so close. luhan is very scary when he got angry. specially when it concerned to his girlfriend. psh.

"Take it easy men." Suho said. that's right suho. save me from that baby faced beast. hehe ^_^V

"By the way. what took you both so long?" kris asked.

i saw that tiffany gasped. eh? i smell something fishy. let me have my revenge. "don't tell me you two did it already?" i asked.

"no we don't!" tiffany said. she's too obvious that she's hiding something. "so what's the reason why the two of you are so late?" i again. hehe i'm enjoying this one.

"Enough already taetae. that's not funny. okay just think what you wanted to believe." tiffany irritatedly said. why so serious honey?

"that's enough. let's go. the plane can't wait us here." luhan said. he held his girlfriends hand. so sweet. and because i envy their athmosphere i also held suho's hand. hehe ..

 

 

Tiffany POV

 

 

Taeyeon is such a dummy. how could she said that we already did that thing. aisshh i'm so mad at her. suddenly i felt luhan lips that landed on my cheeks. i looked at him. he gave me a smirk. "why?"

"i'm jealous." he said. he what? "what are you talking about?" i asked. he leaned his head on my shoulder and he took a deep sigh. what's wrong with him? "i know that your're thingking on someone else rather than me. you're so cruel." he said.

i almost laugh on what he said. he's jealous because i think on what taeyeon said rather than him. i pinched his cheeks. i heared he said ouch. haha such a cute guy. "what was that for?"

"for being such a dummy." i said.  he leaned again on my shoulder and held my hand. i really love the feeling when he held my hands. i always feel like i'm always protected by him. "Don't mind taeyeon, babe. think only me." he said.

i kissed the top of his head. "okay. as you wish babe."  

 

 

 

Jessica POV

what are you doing? you better take that off." i said to kris. he's busily playing to his phone. then suddenly a flight attendant came to us. i noticed that the flight attendant got mesmerized when she saw my kris. yah! can't you see me? can't you see that i'm his wife? i mean his girlfriend? the flight attendant took a  smile when she saw how childish kris while he's playing his phone. the girl!

out of his though i grabbed his phone and throw it away from somewhere. yes i did throw it. he can buy a cellphone immedietely anyway. i gave a deathly glare that flirty attendant. "Excuse me?" i said to her. at last she finally noticed that i'm existed. "the phone was gone. now shoo!" then she leave immedietely.

"hey why did you throw my phone?" kris asked. i glanced at him. "why? you can't buy another one?" i said.

"No, it's not like that. but-".

"but what?!"

he shook his head. "n-nothing! hey don't mad at me i didn't do something." he protested.

"oh yes you did my dear! that flirt stare at you as if you are some of a delicious food and all you did is to ignore her. can't you see that she likes you?" i said in anger. kris hugged me. "don't mind her. i don't care if she's existing here in land. you goy jealous so easily you know? and you look like a tiger when you get angry." he said.

"what? a tiger? for all the thing!"

"okay a persian cat! is that fine?"

"fine enough."