The start of our JOURNEY

EVERY HEART

 

Anyeong!!!! i update too early this time!!!! one of my friend says to update this fic so dyaraaaaan i update!!!!

thanks for the subscribers:

Nisa_love_Suzy

dcyseokyu

glamzchic

aurani

Jessica_jungg

donald-duck97

ryuhanna25

those are the first seven subscribers on this fic!!! THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!

i promise to put alot of lufany and exoshidae moments!!!

HAPPY READING .....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany POV

It was a great day for us, we unite in this moment as one, it is not the end, it is the start of our new journey. we will faced some new things and encounter more people. we will take it hand and hand. our love strengthen us to do this journey.

I am watching my boyfriend, Luhan who came up to the stage to grant his award.he was the valedictorian of our school.

I clapped my hands as they put them his medal on him. I'm so proud on him.

Even though we had a relationship in 8 months from now, he didn't let to ruin his study. in fact, he studied more when were official.

"as this day, we will receive the fruit that all of has had been worked in those past years. it is the time to achieve this hardworks that we've been through. this is not the end, this is just the beginning of our new journey. and I, as the Valedictorian will all heartedly receive the award that i've been paid of. this is the starting line of my dreams. i dedicate this achievement for all the people who believes in me, specially to the person who gives me the inspiration to do all the hardest time of mine. she holds my hands so tightly to overcome those hardest time. it's also because of her that's why i am here on the stage and giving a speech for all of you. thank you and i love you Tiffany Hwang. thank you for everything that you helped to me. without you i cannot do this on my own." he said while starring at me. he meant every words just for me. i cried because of the anticipation that i felt. i never knew that i was a big thing in his dreams and to his life. i never imagined that he loved me this much.

"Happy graduates for all of us!!!" he greeted. all the graduates clapped their hands and toss their toga. i also toss mine yehey!!!

"yes! finally we're graduates!! hello COLLEGE!!" jessica happily said.

"are you sure you can pass to the university of sta. isabelle?" taeyeon hissed.

"of course! who do you think i am?" she asked whole bravely to taeyeon.

i secretly laugh because we all know that jessica had always a lower grades. she's poor at the academics.

"how do i expect to the student who always had a grade C?" taeyeon mockingly said.

we all laugh, expect to sica who's already mad now.

"you'll see, i can passed the entrance exam!" jessica said.

"how? you'll use all your wealth?" tayeonn replied.

"no, luhan's gonna tutor me!"

then, i felt someone who kiss my cheeks. i turn my head to see who's the one who kissed me.

i smiled brighterly to that person, in fact, i don't need to guess who's that person, because there is only one person who have  the guts to kiss me ... Luhan, my boyfriend. he gave me a sweet smile of his.

"did i hear my name?" he said to them.

"luhan, please help me to pass on the sta. isabelle university. this shorty beside me mocking me that i can't pass the exam." jessica plead to him.

"what happened here, babe?" he whispered to me.

author's note: luhan and tiffany had an endearment BABE, how sweet right? okay continue reading ...

"you know that jessica had a poor grades, that's why taeyeon is teasing her." i whisper also to him.

"oh..." he said.

then after a while suho, lay and kris came by. they have a big smile on their faces. we're all happy. exept to jessica who is so annoyed.

kris tried to kiss his girlfriend jessica, but sica push him away. kris pouted.

"hey, what's wrong with you?" kris asked her.

"don't ever touches your lip on a stupid like me!" she said. she really is mad.

"yah, taeyeon unnie is just teasing you." seohyun said to her.

but still,she's still upset.

"okay, let's have some dinner now, i've booked to the restaurant, so let's go?" luhan said.

"your treat?" taeyeon asked.

"of course! i am the one who booked, so it means it's my treat" he said. he held my hands. "let's go?"

i smiled and nodded.

 

until we arrive to the high class restaurant, jessica is still upset. while her boyfriend still tryin g to calmed her.

"tayeon, just get back what you've said!" i said to her.

"okay, okay. cut that awful face sica. you can pass to that university. and duh! you're family is one of the stock holder of sta. isabelle, so how come they failed you. even you got a zero score, they will let you to come to their university." taeyeon explained to her.

"really?" she asked her.

"of course!!:" she said to her. "she's so stupid for not to know about it." taeyeon whispered to herself.

"did you say something?"  jessica asked.

"no, i am not!! aisshh the food is not ready yet!! i'm starving!!"

i laugh at them, even though were kids they still like that.

"i have a great idea!!" suho said.

"what is it oppa?" taeyeon asked his boyfriend.

"let's go to the beach, new caledonia is a perfect one, since we graduated it's time to unwind ourselves. what do you think?" he explained.

suho's family owned a resort on new caledonia. they owned a lots of resorts around the world.

"that's great!! what do you think about it seohyun?" lay asked his girlfriend.

"it sounds good! i love it!" seohyun replied

"you want to go too babe?" luhan asked me.

i nodded "yes babe i love too!!" i said.

"so it's final, were going to new caledonia!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

to be continued .....