4

She Doesn't Believe That I am the Good Twin

"Mom I'm home!" L.Joe yelled down the hall as he plopped his stuff down all around the small entrance way to his apartment. He didnt hear an answer so he assumed that she was probable out for a minute. He slipped his shoes off and threw his coat down. He knew his mom would tell at him later for how messy it looked but he didn't care. 

Today as he ran out of the studio earlier to try to catch up to IU he had stumbled on to a site he did not want to see.

Soohun putting his arms around IU to put his hands over her eyes. Soohun whispering in her ear. IU turning around and smiling at that idiot brother of his. 

He shook his head quickly as if to shake the memory from his brain but it didn't help. He took barely two steps down the hallway before the door opened. He turned expecting to see his mom but instead saw Soohun instead.

"Honey I'm home." He said with that evil smile of his. "Did you miss me?" Soohun put his stuff down in a neat pile and looked at L.Joe's stuff that was scattered everywhere. "Did I miss an earthquake or something?" 

L.Joe picked up his jacket and threw it at Soohun. "What do you want?" L.Joe angrily went into the living room and Soohun followed him plopping down on the coach with smile. 

"Mom invited her favorite son to dinner. I could refuse her because of so petty problem you have with me. What is the problem you have with me? We where so close when we were younger you and IU would always follow me around. It was so cute." L.Joe this time opted to throw a throw pillow at his head. Soohun easily caught it and smiled. "Anger issues." 

"Leave IU alone." L.Joe said it with affirm and threatening voice. "Stop messing with her." I know about the other girl." L.Joe thought back to the girl from Soohun's school who had come up to him in the street thinking he was Soohun.

"Another girl so what you have girls around you all the time so your hardly one to talk." Through the whole conversation Soohun had yet to show any seriousness but now was different his expression was getting darker by the minute. 

"That's different I don't want those girls I want IU." L.Joe said matching Soohun's expression.

"Well I want those girls and IU." Soohun said. At that moment the door slammed open and the twins mom walked into the apartment.

"I'm home." She looked to see both of the brothers in the living room. "Oh good your both here. I will have dinner done in a minute okay boys?" L.Joe walked to the door and started to put his shoes on. 

"I'm going out." L.Joe walked out the door and left the apartment.

----------------------------------

"Hello?" IU had been about to unlock the door to the studio when she heard a timid voice behind her. IU had forgotten her homework here in a hurry to get out and away from a certain someone and now she had come back to get it.  She was surprised that someone was there since they were closed and had been for a little while.

"Can I help you?" IU you asked turning around to see a girl her age in the same uniform as Soohun. 

"Soohun works here right is he still here?" The girl asked somewhat embarrassed. 

"No he left awhile ago we are closed no can I give him a message?" IU asked curiously.

"Give this to him please tell him he left it at my house the other day." The girl passed a bag with a jacket and some other things in it. 

"Who should I say it's from." IU asked curiously.

"Mira, his girlfriend. Well one of them I am determined to be the last though." The girl said it with a smile and started to walk away. IU stood there stunned for a minute but she was surprised how much it for one didn't surprise her and then two didn't affect her. She wasn't heartbroken she wasn't sad the only feeling she had was more of a feeling of relief for some reason. She didn't have to worry about Soohun anymore she realized now that she hasn't cared for him for awhile. Someone else though... 

Right then L.Joe ran up to here worry showed clearly on his face. He probably expected to see her crying but stopped for a second stunned that she wasn't. "You okay?" He asked slowly afraid of triggering something in her. 

"I'm fine why?" IU asked she knew why but she asked anyway.

"Do you know that girl?" He pointed to Mira who was down the street alittle to far to here their conversation. 

"Yes that's Mira, Soohun's girlfriend or one of them at least." 

"You know?" L.Joe asked a little surprised by the lack of reaction IU you had. 

"She just told me." IU said naturally.

"didn't you like him though?"

"I did."

"Shouldn't you be alittle upset or something?"

"I don't think so. Like I said I did. A while ago." She looked at him confusion now was written acrosses his face. IU loved how easily she could read him. She smiled that girl was the wake up she needed to realize how she felt and towards who.

"You don't like him anymore. Not for awhile?"

"Yep and now i like someone else. I guess you could say i finally realized who it was i liked this whole time."

L.Joe sighed and took a step back turning away. "Who is it this time?" He said his voice flooded with disappointment. IU laughed and then grabbed his hand. 

"Someone I am always with. Someone who is always telling me how he feels. Someone who I work with. He is sweet caring and there are times I misjudge him but I know who he really is." L.Joe turned around to see a smiling IU. She leaned in and whispered. "He's cute too."

"Really?" He said almost in an unbelieving whisper. 

"Yep a total ladies man. All the girls love him but he only loves one girl." 

"That's not what I meant." L.Joe said with a smile plastered on his face.

"How about this then. Lee Byunghun, I like you." L.Joe pulled her in and have her a hug right in the middle of the street.

"I'm glad you finally noticed." L.Joe said as they pulled away from the hug. 

"Noticed what?" IU said confused.

"That I'm the good twin." Then he kisses her on the cheek.

------------------------------

The End :)

Thank you for reading! I hope you guys enjoyed the story.