2

She Doesn't Believe That I am the Good Twin

IU practically had to drag L.Joe to the studio. He kept trying to get her to stop to get a coffee, go shopping, take the long way through the park (when she says long way she means it, it takes almost thrity minutes longer and is the opposite way to where they needed to go). He even tried to get her to see a movie.

"IU let's-" he started but was quickly interrupted.

"Come on L.Joe we are literally two blocks away can we just get there before we are too late." she grabbed his hand and pulled him the rest of the way. He couldn't complain though because she was holding his hand. They got to the busy street that  the studio was on and suddenly IU started to run. She pulled L.Joe along with her probably forgetting she was still holding his hand. She stopped running when she got near the door. When she stopped L.Joe noticed why she was running. Approaching the door at about the same time was none other then his evil twin.

"Soohun!" Soohun looked up and smiled when he saw IU. He stopped in front of her and looked down at her. 

"Hello IU how was school?" He asked to lL.Joe his voice seemed wrong. Too nice, Too perfect. He really hated this guy.  

"Same old same old." IU said she couldn't see how messed up this guy was she didn't now about the dozens of depressed girls he left in his wake. L.joe saw Soohun's eyes secretly follow a girl that just walked by. Of course he did that as IU looked down shyly so she didn't see. He turned back to her and had a too fake smile plastered on his face. He looked down at their hands that were still together.

"You guys seem close today something I should know?" He said IU realized after a second what he meant and tried to shake off L.Joe's hand but L.joe was stronger than IU. He held on until in the end she had to jammed her heel on L.Joe's foot. The grip on her hand loosened for half a second just enough to let IU pull her hand free. L.joe let her and went to nursing his foot. She used way to much force he thought to himself.

"Nope nothing! You know how he is I have to drag him here so we can get here on time. Lets go in." Soohun grabbed the door and held it open for her. She walked in and then as L.Joe was about to walk in Soohun ran in quickly and locked the door. He stuck his tounge out at L.Joe and walked away.

It was okay to lock the door since the studio wasn't open yet but with him outside and IU didn't know why she would think he was trying to skip out on work again. Luckily this wasn't the first time it happened and L.Joe already knew a way to get in but it wasn't pretty. He walked into the alley by the building grabbed the key he kept around his neck and unlocked the window. The reason this wasn't pretty was the fact that the window was only a few inches from the ground and barely big enough for him to squeeze through. Also for some reason only one puddle in all of Seoul had decided not to dry from the storm last night and it was right in front of the window. When he squeezed in and locked the window back up he looked down to see mud smeared across the front of his uniform. His mom was definetly not going to be happy. He went to change and ran into IU. 

"What happened to you?" She asked. He looked down again at his uniform .

"Well my evil twin brother locked me out in attempt to make me look worse in front of the girl I am in love with and the only way to semi redem myself is to climb through a window that if I gain even on pound I wouldn't fit through anymore. The sad thing is she doesn't even know what really happened because she won't believe me." He said this all really fast and IU just gave him a weird look and said.

"You know you say the weirdest things sometimes." L.joe just put his forehead in his hands as she walked away. "Make sure you change quickly and help us get the studio ready for the classes today!"

-----------

here is a new chapter! I have been staring at this page for who knows how long with writers block. I will try to update quicker this time. Tell me what you thought of the chapter! Sorry it is so short.