New

He's An Angel In My Life

"Park Yun Ae, Park Yun Ae", the public address system sounded.

The sound stopped my train of thoughts as I was in the classroom having my break.

"Come to the art room now" the sound continued.

Perplexed, I looked at Yoona. The look she returned me revealed that she had no idea what is going on.

I knocked at the door of the art room's office. It has been 2 weeks since I told Ms Park I was not participating in the competition. I had naively thought that ms Park would give up on me if she didn't hear from me.

With a deep breath, I pushed the door open.

The scene in the office was not quite as expected. There was a guy inside and he looked pretty familiar. 

"Park Yun Ae", the guy looked at me with a frown. 

"I can't believe you don't remember me, my biggest competitor", he continued with a faint smile.

I looked at Ms Park. I don't get it. What is the purpose of calling me here and having this weird guy here.

"Yun Ae, Mr Kim jonghyun here have come to persuade you to join the competition", Ms Park seemed to know what my question is.

Ah, Kim Jonghyun. Now I remember. Wow Ms park even called him here to convince me to join the competition. I am surprised that he is even here. Isn't it better to have one less competitor?

..............

The both of us went out the office and sat in the empty art room.

"Ehmm" Kim Jonghyun cleared his voice and was the first to speak.

His face looked serious. I was curious as to what he would say.

"I am..."

............

That's the end for today. KEKE.