Source

He's An Angel In My Life

HELLLOOO. It has been ages since I have updated anything. I logged into the website out of boredom and I saw a reader actually making the effort just this year asking me to write. So I thought why not just write what I have been dreaming about during my boring lessons, and I would really like to continue writing even just for that one person who wants to read it. So this is for Mary_16 and other of my readers!!

 

"Hey!", I smiled to Yoona who was sitting by the window. I was in the art room for my club event. We were starting on our preparation for the art competition that would require our art submissions in one month time.

"You do know that the theme for the competition is "life", what are you going to draw?" Yoona asked me. 

I had no idea or inspiration. I thought for a while before I replied her, “ Can I not take part?”. Finals are coming and I don’t want any distractions.

I saw Yoona shaking her head in disagreement. “Ms Park is not going to let you do that”, she told me with a serious tone.

“ Kim Jonghyun is going to take part in this year’s competition as well”, Yoona continued.

Kim Jonghyun has always been participating in almost the same competitions as me and I have very good knowledge about his style, his perspective and mainly his skills. He is someone that one cannot take lightly with.

“Last year’s competition results were rare to see, we almost don’t have any two individuals being the first at the same time in any of the competitions here” Yoona said thoughtfully.

“I think you enjoy having him as a competitor”, Yoona smiled gleefully.

 

I shot her a glare. “I like the way he expresses his idea, his skills are also almost flawless but nothing than that”, I rebutted.

I have only saw Kim Jonghyun twice at competition grounds where the competition requires us to complete the piece on competition grounds.

There were always girls crowded around him as he was a basketball player and always representing the school in art competitions, he was both an athlete and an artsy person which makes him a popular kid in his school.

“I will go and tell Miss Park about my decision” I announced and I got up from my seat with determination. I will convince Ms Park to get me out of the competition.

“But...” I tried to argue when Miss Park gave me a no for my suggestion.

“Yoona can do it, she’s only 2 points behind me for the last competition” I tried to persuade Ms park.

“I met with Mr Lee from A High School the other day at an art gallery. He told me that Kim Jonghyun was looking forward to compete with you. The last competition failed to reveal who is better. This is your final year in the high school. I hope you can consider this carefully Yun Ae”

I could see Ms Park was trying to be patient with me as she was reading off emails from her computer and talking to me at the same time.

I have a small dream but it looked big in any way from my perspective. I want to be in charge of my life and I need power for that being in my stupid family.

I need my grades and I am determined to get that. 

What I did not expect was someone to come into my life, distrupt the plans that I have carefully planned for myself and actually brought smiles and happiness to my life.

............

So this is chapter 3!