Code: W-3-L-C-0-M-3

Code Name

 

The 2A.L.U Guidelines:
Any Actions for Life Unit 
 
 The 2A.L.U is a unit, in the police force, which puts themselves behind the scenes. This unit is given what ever the police force can not solve, or have announced as a ‘failed’ mission ( I.e., The suspect flew out of country and is unreachable. No evidence available. The circumstances are too great.) This does mean, as a member of the 2A.L.U, you will be expected to take on dangerous, deadly missions. 
 
 The police force, does not know, who is in this Unit. If you are caught by a police member during your duties, you are not, under any circumstance, announce who you are and if you are with this unit. When you are in Jail, your boss will bail you out, through private matters.
 
 You’re best choice would be to plead guilty.
 
Why:
 
 Unlike the police force, we don’t fire our employees. If  a member of the police force goes out of bounds, and breaks the law, they are fired or take normal punishment for their crimes. In the 2A.L.U, if you break any law, or code of conduct, you will be sentenced to punishment, jail, or death. The time in Jail all depends on what you have done. If you betrayed the 2A.L.U, it is obvious you will automatically receive death sentence, if not it will be life sentence in jail. 
 
 2A.L.U, can not risk having the world know about their existence. 
 
How:
 
 How did we find you?
 
 The 2A.L.U all have leaders in different departments, wandering around the world looking for perfect members of the group. Obviously, you go through many tests before we disclose any information. 
 
Basic Rules:
 
 Every member follows the triple C’s: Case, Conduct, Complete.
 
Case: You will be given a case (AKA: Mission), and you will read all the contents in the folder, or on the disc you are handed. The case folder, will give you all the information of when and how, you should be completing the mission. Never, ignore a piece of information. The leaders, never hand out useless points. Everything is useful. 
 
Everything.
 
Conduct:  Once you’ve read the case file, you will go and follow the instructions given. As you complete it, you will follow the normal laws, up until the instructions tell you, you can stray. Most missions will be played by ear, so do not loose sight of your main objection.
 
Complete: Once the mission is complete, and it better be unless the target mission has moved, come to your leader’s office. The leader will award you with he/she sees fit. If the mission is not completed, for the previous reasons, report to the leader, and explain. The squad in the unit which fit’s the situation best will then take over, unless you can prove your squad can control the situation. Do not come back until it is completed, for with all the information given, it would be a shocker you didn’t complete it unless information was wrong, they moved, or you slacked off. 
 
On/Off Duty/class:
 
 If you are out of the 2A.L.U classes or off duty, you have the ability to do what ever you feel, as long as it follows the law. You are not given special treatment in the terms of law because you are part of 2A.L.U. You are not to let people to know what you do as a living, final.
 
 If you are a student in our academy, you are to follow every rule that is made. We understand you will break a few rules, so you are not going to be expelled. You will though, be fiercely punished. As a student you will have to arrive to all your classes on time, wear what ever uniform we give out, and complete the tasks to the best of your ability. 
 There will be missions, fake and real, but treat them as if they were all real. 
 
 Same goes for on duty: You may not have class, but make sure to arrive on time when ever called.
 
 Personal:
 
 We don’t care what you do with yourself, as stated, as long as it’s in the guidelines of the law. We do have a few things though:
 
 1: Keep your dorm clean.
 
 2: Always have your phone on vibrate, at least.
 
 3: Don’t fall in love with anyone
  We aren’t against you loving someone, but we are not responsible for what ever happens to him/her. And, they can not know who you are. 
 Trust us, not loving makes it easier.
 
 Members: Name- Code Name - Excelling abilities.
 
Squad 1:
 
 Leeteuk-Leader- hand to hand combat, medical
 Heechul- Co- Disguising himself
 Donghae- Scout- Sneaking in and out/ retrieving information
 Hyukjae- Eunhyuk- Range/guns
 Kyuhyun- Snipe- Hacking/Snipers
 Sungmin- Rook- Martial Arts
 
 Squad 2:
 Siwon- Leader- Hawks Eye ( Can see everything at once)
 Kibum- Beanie- making himself ‘invisible’
 Yesung- Two faced-  Acting to fit the part
 Reowook- Bookworm- computers
 
Squad 3:
Shindong-Leader- guns
Kangin- Bear- hand to hand combat
Zhou mi - Z code - Medical, computers
Henry- Covo- Climbing, and disguising 
Hangeng- Co- Medical, , multi-lingual 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
  It’s not that hard to imagine: A giant building- probably once a mansion- on a huge land of property. A few smaller (not by much) buildings made a square around it. A lesser number of Sheds, were placed around in the corner of the fences, and one beside the front gate. A huge fountain stood it’s ground in the middle of the, what many of the residence would call, a campus. Behind the mansion, and the buildings was a giant ring. Motor bikes, and regular bicycles were chained onto the face around it. The ring was a connecting path, dug fifteen feet into the ground. The only way in or out was a dug out stair case, with railings. A few feet away from the ring, was a silver, Iron, building. Inside of that building was a shooter’s ground, with obstacle courses, and punching bags.
 
 Now what is hard to imagine, is, that this is a school, and people from around the world are attending. 
 
 What is hard to imagine, is that it isn’t a normal school, but one for fighters, for a police force.
 
 What is hard to imagine, is what no one has an idea about.
 
 And the 2A.L.U plan to make sure it stays that way. 
 
_________________________________<3_______________________________________________________________
 

Author's Note:

 Hey, Hi, how's it going. 

 Okay so this is another story. I apologize! SO MUCH! I just had this idea for awhile ... and it didn't help that I was watching a chinese show about crime fighting and stuff ( I was watching it to study Chinese give me a break xD) 

 So this story will mainly focus around Kyumin (Minkyu) and Eunhae (Hyukhae) where as you can see means it'll focus around Squad 1...

 I just made other squads because I didn't want to make the squads like huge ( I would have problems) xD 

 And the code-names will not be used often, so don't worry about memorizing them. It'll be pretty obvious who they are talking to anyway. And if you don't know, look back at your own, Unique, 2A.L.U Guide! 

 I also realized, I made Squad 3 alot more well rounded lmao. At least in my opinion. I hope you enjoy the story.