Chapter VII

White Cloud

 

“My mom ran away from her home since she was 15.Her family was so poor .When she met with the rich guy ,she thought he can change her life to be rich so she ran away with him. But that guy was just  a brat .He couldn’t bare poverty. When his parents came and took him, he just abandoned  my mom and run to his parents happily. At that time, she was pregnant. Whenever I recalled my memories about her, I felt scare. Because she usually beat me deadly whenever she’s get drunk. She said her life become ungraceful because of me. When I was 5 years old, she left me with that woman .Miss Sue is not my related aunt. She is our landlord at that time. The day she left, she told me that she had to go somewhere to make her rich and she’ll come back one day.  So, I wait for her. I believed her, that’s why I don’t run away from that’s evil woman. I’m afraid when she comes back, she can’t find me.  I waited her but she didn’t and I think she never will. For her, I’m just an ungraceful son.”

“So I have no choice but to live with Miss Sue. She let me do her house chords and her soju shop. She’s the same with my mom cause whenever she get bad mood, she beat me with no reason. I had so many bitter experiences she let me suffer. I’ll tell you the worse memory of my childhood life. When I was in primary class, I had a good friend called Yoseob. He really was sweet boy and rich. When she found out about my friend, she started to be extra kind to me. She let me to go his house and play with him. One day, she told me to invite Yoseob to our house. She said she wanted to thank him for treating me as his own brother. I was extremely happy at that time. I thought at least she considered me as her family.

Flashback

“Are we there? How long do I have to walk?”.Wooyoung giggled when he saw Yoseob’s pout.

“Yoseob-ah , here is my house”

“ho.. great!! Finally we’re here!! Yeahhh”, Yoseob ran around the house.

“ Hello. You must be Yoseob. How cute you are!”, Miss Sue greeted him.

“Ahnnyunghaseyo.Yousebo mida”, he greeted back to her.

“You are so sweet. Go and play u two” , She chuckled and left.

The two boys plays like there’s no tomorrow.

After a while, “you two come here.i make some snacks for u. come and eat”

They ate deliciously. “woo hyung,I feel sleepy . can I sleep for a while?”

“himm.. me too. Let’s take a rest and we can play when we woke up”

Wooyong felt he’s in heaven now. He don’t know why things turn out so smooth. The two babies fell asleep soundly.

                                                …………………………………………………………...

                                                …………………………………………………………….

“Yah!! Jang Wooyoung! Wake up now”.He heard the loud noise.”Am I dreaming?”, he asked himself.

“I SAID WAIT UP NOW!!” . Wooyoung  rubbed his eyes sleepily.

“Get up and listen carefully what I say. If someone come and ask u about Yoseob, just say you don’t know and u didn’t meet him after the class.got it?”

“What? But he’s with me the whole day. we played. where is….”
“yah”, She slapped him. “Do as I say or else I’ll send u dark room and let u starve. The only thing u has to remember is he went home when the class finished. understand?”. He saw the two giant men staring from behind. He felt panic.

“ya…yes..”, he replied .

                                             …………………………………………………………………………………

  “wooyoung-ah, come out.someone want to meet u.” Miss Sue came and said .

“Don’t forget what I said or else u’re dead”, she whispered.

He saw Yoseob’s mom with polices.

“wooyoung-ah. Have u seen Yoseob today? “ . She asked him with sob.

“No.after the class we didn’t meet. What’s happened to him?”. Wooyoung answered nervously.

“He didn’t come back from school. And we’re black mailed recently that he’s kidnapped.  My poor child. What do I do now? He must be so scare now.” . She cried hardly.

“Kid, are u sure you two didn’t meet after school? Do u know where he usually go?” . The policeman started to question him.

“I… I don’t know..please..don’t arrest me . I don’t know anything”. Wooyoung started to shake. He could not stand properly.

Miss Sue grabbed him by the arm. “He must feel panic for his best friend’s kidnapped. I’ll take him in his room. Excuse me please”.She gripped him roughly.

She gave him some medicine to take . He didn’t have strength to fight back so he took .Wooyoung laid in his room. He may not be the smartest kid in his age but he knew what’d happed today and who’s plan is this. He felt his whole body burning with panic. He didn’t dare to turn the light on. He’s afraid by looking his own face. He lost his conscious for two days. He woke up and then fell asleep the whole day. When he felt better and went to school, he heard that Yoseob was dropped out from school and move to other country as soon as he released from his kidnapped. The police arrested two men and they also arrested Miss Sue but she’s released because the police didn’t have enough evidence. Miss Sue bought new clothes and bag for wooyoung. For her first time and last time in his life.

 

“You do know how much u feel pain when u hurt the one u love?”.Nichkhun wasn’t sure wooyoung talked to him or himself.

“Your heart rip into pieces and the voice inside u keep telling that how horrible person you are”,wooyoung sighed.

“Now, do u understand why I’m afraid to get close to u. I’m scare khun. I know if I suffer again that guilty feeling, I’ll die inside. You are damn rich. Your mom own a lot of business in Thailand as well as Korea. I don’t  know what she trying to do if she found out our friendship. I have to protect my best friend this time. I don’t want you to hurt. I know I should let u know about these. But I’m scare …. Scare that u’ll leave me when u came to know everything. I.. I’m sorry.I know I’m selfish”. Wooyoung sobbed silently.

“woo. I won’t  leave u. never  ever  but instant, u have to promise me one thing and make sure to keep ur promise”

“I’ll.. I’ll give and keep that promise until I die. Please just say"

“From now on, u have to let me know all about your feeling. You have to tell me whatever happened in your life. I must be the one who u ran to.. I know I can’t solve all your problem .I just want to be the shoulder  u can lean on whenever u feel tired, ok?” .(nichkhun’s POV)  Ah..c’mon nichkhun ! you are so cheesy .Who is he? Your girlfriend? That’s not the way to console to your best friend. I don’t  know how this words came out from my mouth. Good! now he may think that I’m weird.

“I.. I promise. I promise khun. Thanks.. thanks a lot for u don’t leave me”. Wooyoung said with tears.

Ah shaa!! Thanks  God for creating wooyoung to be the emotional one :DD

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

 

 

 

 

I think I’m failed. I took a lit long to update because I want to write more beautifully and wanna impressed my reader but… it turned out like that :=(

How do u think about this chap? I want to hear ur thought so don’t hesitate to leave me comments.

Thank u so much for encourage me not to go there. You are soooo sweet *with tears*. Now I’m just waiting the result to go there or not. The only thing I have to do is just pray :=( I’m really glad u’all enjoy my failed writing and I’ll try as much as I can to finish this fic.

Gohmasamida!!!!! *90 egree bow*

 

 

 

PS. Hey guys…I’m happi happi happyyyyyyyyyy because KHUNNIE IS BACK!!!!!! (I know that’s not the latest new .i’m busy with my class and can’t reach internet for a couple of days :D) I watched his photo with yellow . he’s soooooo cute . and more??? Yes!!!!!

2PM’LL BE BACK AT DECEMBER!!!!! whattttttttttt@@??? Hooooooowoooooooooo

I miss my boys sooooo much!! I laughed the whole day like an idiot .

Coming December will  be special month for me because of  2PM come back and my birthdayyyy!!Yahhhhh *clap clap*

This is the best birthday present I’ve ever got…..*Grin*