Chapter IX

White Cloud

Sorry for my gramma and spelling mistakes coz i don't have time to check them.

I know this is the short chap but i just want to update in case u'all forget my fic.

I hope u can enjoy my terrible writing. :))

 

 

“madam, think carefully. You and him are not related. You spent ur money on him but what if one day he run away from u?  At that time, u may got nothing from him. The amount of money we offer u is so much. You can start your life and u won’t in this small shop, right?”

Miss Lee seemed confused. She never thought about it. All she planned is after wooyoung finished his high school, he can find a job so that she can rely on him. One day, the two men introduced themselves and offered her a lot of money to her. She have to sign the contract for wooyoung who have to work at their club.

What they said were right. She didn’t treat him well. She always put her stress on that boy. Now, that boy lived with her because he haven’t got any place to go. If he can stand on his own, he definitely ran away from her.

“c’mon , madam don’t think too much. This is the most reasonable price. If u want more, I can asked from boss. Our boss really like that boy”

“ok then, we can make deal. Give me money and u can get the boy”

“haha u make the best choice . DEAL” . The man chuckled.

 

 

He felt one cold hand capped his cheeks and then his collarbone.

“what….is that thing?”. He tried to open his eyes and saw a man face with full of lust.

“what are you doing? Let go of me. How..how can u get my room”. He tried his best to push him away.

The man used his right hand to pin him down and said, “Your aunt sell u to us. Don’t worry. I can make u the most famous in our gay club”, he said with grin.

The feeling of fear strike him hardly. “Ga…Gay club?? How can she??” . Wooyoung try to escape but that’s man is way too strong.

“don’t be so rude, boy. I’m just try to teach u how to make love”, he smirked and kissed the boy desperately. The body under him was trashing around trying to get free and plead him.

“please..don’t…let… me… go… please”.

He ripped the boy shirt. His hand wonder around the boy weak body while kissing him roughly. He ped his pants .

Wooyoung thought this is the end of the world. He wanted to blame himself for so weak.

“why u always feel so vulnerable woo?  Just think like you're strong and you can do that so you may have courage to do what u want”. He heard what nichkhun said him once.

He use all his strength to get away the body on top him and tried to get up from the bed.

“ah!!u wanna play with me,don’t u? ok so let’s play” . The man get out from bed and tried to reached him. He grabbed his metal gold prize beside his bed and hit that man. He watched the man fell down and fainted and then he ran away from the house as far as he can.

 

 

“ring ring ring” , nichkhun picked up the phone.

“yah!! Hwang chansung!  why are u calling me so late?”

“khun hyung! Big problem….. woo..wooyoungie… Junho’s…home….quickly”,chansung muffled .

“chansung , keep clam and talk to me what’s happening?”

“Junho called me to come to his house.Wooyoungie’s in big problem”

“ok I’ll be right there within minutes”

 

Watching his best friend face with tears stream down was hurt. He rushed to his side and hug him tightly. Most of his clothes were torned. Wooyoung grabbed his knees with his hand and sobbed silently. 

“don’t worry woo. You’re safe now. I’m here with u “ He patted his back.

The small boy seemed a little clam down but his body was still shaken."what if ......he's dead? am i send to prison?"

He placed his head on near pillow. “go and sleep wooyoung-ah. I promise when u woke up everything gonna be alright. Don’t think anything. Just close ur eyes and take a rest, ok?”

Wooyoung obeyed and rested. After a little while, they heard a soft snore from the boy.

They went out from junho’s room.

“what are we going to do with him,hyung? He has no one except us. How can we help him?”

Junho asked with tears in his eyes.

“Junho-ah, can u let him stay with your house for couple of days?”

“yes ofcourse. My parents are on trip .They’ll come home for next weeks. Besides,  my parents love him so much so i think he can live with me as long as he want”

“ok so that’s settle. I’ll think about what we should do for his future”.

 

Reader: Poor  woobaby.. Do he have to be suffer like that?? Why?? Wae???

 

Me       :  Because stupid author make him suffer. Blame her :DD

               But don’t hate me. Because of that they’ll get more chances to know each other.

              This is the start of their story.

 

Reader: what?? You ‘ve written 8 chapters already and u said now is the start of their story??

 

Me:         Yes, above chapters are just an introduction of my characters and their life. Not really what  

               I want to write. I know that are so boring . Please don’t be  disappointed ,stay tunned and

               I’ll be back with the more interesting chapters.