Chapter I

White Cloud

“yah,little punk ! Where are you?” the loud screams came on the early morning.

“Yes,miss Sue! I’m coming”

The little boy was running out from kitchen.

“How many time do I have to tell u to wake me up before 8am?”, she’s knocking his head while scolding him. “But U shouted me when I try to wake u up yesterday”, the lit boy replied.

She hit him and said,” yah! Never talk back to me when I’m speaking , you dirty lit , now where is my morning coffee?”

“I’m still preparing” ,he said weakly .

“WHY ARE U WASTING YOUR TIME !!GET YOUR OUT OF HERE AND PREPARE MY COFFEE”,she yelling him badly.

After preparing Ms. Lee breakfast,he change his uniform and run from the house afraid of losing his only precious scene in his life.

When he reach the big tree in front of his house,he hide his usual place and peek  his neighbor house.

There he saw the real peace for  that morning.The middle age woman playing with his son. She looks so beautiful  and active. The  boy playing with his mom is the most perfect thing on earth he have ever seen. He looks pure,innocent and happy.He gave the name that boy that “sunshine boy “.The little boy wonder this sunshine  boy will never suffer at least once  the difficulties in his life  like him.

“Honey, it’s time to go to school. Stop playing around .Driver  Lee ‘s waiting for u “ the women said his son with smile.

“ok,ok. I’m going.Have a good day mom”, the boy replied his mom with playfully wink.

“U too honey,don’t be naughty at school and be a good boy” she waved him as he take off the car.

The little boy sigh and come from his hide place as his morning scene is over.How he wish to watch this view the whole day. Then he suddenly remember to go to school.”Ashiiii, I’m gonna late again”

Meanwhile, the boy in the car started to shouted his driver,”Uncle Lee!!stop the car now!!”

“what’s wrong lit master?”

“Just stop the car in front of that running boy?”

“But , u gonna late for school”

“I DON’T CARE, JUST STOP THE CAR WHERE I SAID”

Then he came out the car and grab the little boy’s hand who is now running his heart out.

“Yah! Stop running dude, I have something to talk with u”

The little boy got frightened when he face with the sunshine boy he try to peek all the time.

“what do u want?” he asked  weakly

“You” he pointed him and said,” try to peek our house for a long time. So I’m the one who should ask such kind of question,what doya want?”

“I…..I…. I’m sorry,I know it’s rude to peek others house but… but…”

“But what?”

“I don’t know,whenever I watch u and ur mom, I feel  peace and sad. The way she talk to u ,the way  she smile at u ,the way she take care of u…and the way u talk back to her.. the way u joke around back to her….all make me feel  comfortable and happy.and the same time sad...coz..i’ve never got such kind of treatment in my life..i’m juz try to image as u when I watch u two.. I know that’s wrong coz I can never get ur life but..i don’t know why..i’m happy at that moment ..i’m juz…. Happy”

The silent occur for a little while and then  the other boy start to talk.
“do u want to be my friend?”

“ah???wha…yesss.. of course I want to be your friend if u wish” ,the little boy replied excitedly.

“ok now we are friend..so I’m nichkhun and u?”

“wooyoung, my name is jang wooyoung”

“hinmm,,nice name,, so wooyoung  let’s go to school  with my car or else we gonna late for school”

“but.i've neve ride such an expensive car..” the little boy hesitate

“c’mon u don’t wanna late for school,are u?”,nichkhun winked

“o…..o..k…then”…

...................................................................................................................................................................................

 

 

This is how I get to know that sunshine boy (I know his name now, called nichkhun).

 

 

If only I know …….. that our fate begin…

 

………………………………..bring a lot of pain will cause to each other….

 

 

………………………………. Then

 

 

…………………….  I’ll surely refuse to his friend request at that time ………..

 

This story is WOOYOUNG’s POV..

 

 

 

 

 

 

How is my writing???????? hopless???average?????

Hooo,,, please make sure to leave me comment when u finish reading *trying to hide somewhere* :))

And feel free to point out my gramma mistake .. thank alot *bow*