#09

Got A Secret

Ice's POV;

I don't know why I feel so angsty. I'm in no mood for anything. Like when at PE, all I did was to close my eyes and pretend to sleep even if Nana and Jessica is talking to me. Even though their jokes are funny, I can't laugh. I received few glares from Woori and I rolled my eyes. Now, it's already english literature. I have an excuse not to care about it. I felt Nana nudging me and I open my eyes.

 

"The teacher is looking at you." Nana whispered and I nodded.

 

"Ice? Are you okay?" Ms Jung asked and I nodded.

 

"I'm okay. Just a little stressed out." I explained and she nodded.

 

"You may want to rest for this lesson. You're great at English already. You only have to read this chapter and summarize it." Ms Jung said to me and I nodded.

 

I immediately lay down my head facing the window and I clear my mind. I hate wearing something so bright opposed to my mood. I sighed while I tried hard to stay awake. I felt my phone vibrating and I sneakily took it out.

 

'Don't sleep. ~Junhong.' 

 

'Ne, appa. ~Aegi. :P' I replied back quickly and tried to pay attention to the class.

 

*afterschool*

"So, are you free today?" I asked Nana and Jessica.

 

"I'm free but I need to go home early. Wae?" Jessica asked and I nodded.

 

"I'm free." Nana replied.

 

"Let's have a girls' talk at the beach?" I asked them and they nodded.

 

*at the beach*

"So, what do you want to talk about?" Jessica asked as we sit down in a circle.

 

"I have something to confess." I said shyly.

 

"WHAT? YOU'RE PREGNANT??!" Nana and Jessica shouted at the same time.

 

"Aniyo!" I said to them.

 

"I'm married." I said to them and they took 5 seconds to reply what I said.

 

"JEONGMALO?!" both of them shouted and I just have to smack their head.

 

"UNNIE!!" I shouted at them and they smiled while rubbing heir sore spot.(sore spot. hahah. sound wrong. ;P)

 

"Nugu?(who?)" Nana asked as she recovered from the shock.

 

"Choi Zelo." I said to them and they nodded.

 

'5,4,3,2,1.' I thought and there they go again shouting.

 

"OMO!!" both of them shouted that caused some people to look at us.

 

"Aish! Noisy!" I said and they all smiled.

 

"We're happy for you." Jessica said and I smiled.

 

"But, Luhan is my ex boyfriend, my ex bestfriend. He wants me back." I said to them and again counting down.

 

"Jeongmal?!" this time only Nana shouted.

 

"You're Jung Jeong Yi right?" Jessica said and I nodded.

 

"Jeong Yi? That's so pretty name." Nana said and she frowned.

 

"You're the NERD Jeong Yi? You're the one Luhan's dumped and Luhan is so proud about it??!!" Jessica shouted and she stood up.

 

"Sit down!" I shouted at her and she nodded while grumpily sit down.

 

"I don't accept him back. He makes me lose the past also Jeong Yi. I don't have any korean name anymore. Jeong Yi is dead. Arasso?" I said to both of them and they nodded.

 

My phone vibrated violently indicating that there's a call.

 

"Hello?" I asked.

 

" Ms Ice, Luhan's here. He wants to meet you. Apparently, he knows about Ms and Mr Zelo since your appa accidently spilled it to him." Zelo's bodyguard said and I stood up immediately.

 

"Jeongmal? I'll be there now." I said to him and I immediately run.

 

"Ice, where are you going?" Nana asked and I stopped for a while.

 

"I need to go. Something had happened. Mianhe." I said to them and they nodded.

 

"Take care." they both said and I nodded.

 

"Bye!" I shouted at them and they shouted back.

 

I run towards my house and I found the hall is messy. I saw Zelo on the floor and Luhan on top of him.

 

"Luhan! Get off him!" I shouted at Luhan.

 

"He married you!" Luhan said as he throw Zelo a punch at his stomach.

 

'You're officially dead.' I thought.

 

I grabbed Luhan by his collar and throw him on the sofa.

 

"You better ing stay there before I kill you Luhan!!" I shouted at him while pointing my finger and glare at him.

 

"I'll be killing Zelo first! He should be dead!" Luhan said as he stand up.

 

"I mean what I said, Luhan." I immediately run towards him and grabbed him by his collar.

 

"Stay here before you're dead even if you move a little bit." I said to him and he nodded while rolling his eyes.

 

"Good." I said to him and I immediately run to Zelo who is hissing in pain.

 

I bit my lips as I help him up and put him on another sofa. I immediately took out a first aid kit and attend to his cuts. As I attended to his cuts, I saw Luhan looking at our childhood photo. He looks so sad looking at the photo that Zelo and I took together. I think, I acted to aggresively. I should make Zelo go to judo lessons sometime. Maybe, tomorrow.

 

"I'll just make water for you guys." Zelo said as he went to the kitchen and close the kitchen door.

 

"So, what do you want?" I asked him as I picked up things.

 

"You said yes when he married you. Why?" Luhan asked as he look at the sky, a habit from last time because he claims that that reminds him of his grandparents who he loves very much.

 

"Because I think I've made a great choice." I said to him as I settled down to where Zelo was sitting down just now.

 

"EXCUSES!" Luhan shouted as he gripped on the pillow that's on the sofa.

 

"It is not. It's just that, my words can't get through your thick skull. Though your hurtful words can get through mine." I said to him as he glare at me.

 

"I was sorry!" Luhan shouted and I laughed.

 

"Sorry don't mean a thing. Can you turn back the time? Even if you can, I will marry Zelo too." I said to Luhan.

 

"What did I do wrong?!" Luhan shouted.

 

"Everything. From the words you say 'Jeong Yi, you're a babo. I, Luhan, don't love you. I won the bet you guys. And please Jeong Yi, you're so ugly.'" I repeated every words he say to me when I was still in early highschool.

 

"You are so stupid to be my best friend. My girlfriend is much more prettier than you. She's y and very eatable. She's more prettier than you too. You are so stupid to think that I love you." I repeated his words again.

 

"You said that on Valentines Day. I remember this hurtful words. Why? This is a mistake that I made. I do not wish to make the same mistake again." I said to him and he immediately looked at me.

 

"You just have to bring the past out is it?" Luhan said.

 

"Yes. For you to remember who dumped who. And now, I don't need you in my life." I said to him and he nodded.

 

"If that's the case, I'm sorry for the past although it doesn't change a thing. But, what I know is that, I'll have you back and marry you. No matter what it takes." Luhan said and I scoffed.

 

"You wanna marry me?" I asked him and he nodded.

 

"Over your grandparents dead body." I said to him and he glare at me. 

 

"Don't bring up my dead grandparents." Luhan said protectively.

 

"If I have to do it, I will." I said to him as a warning and he left.

 

PLEASE READ! IF YOU WANT YOUR FAVOURITE COUPLE TO BE IN ANOTHER STORY OF MINE. JUST COMMENT YOUR FAVOURITE COUPLE. IT'S NOT HARD TO COMMENT YOUR FAVOURITE COUPLE AITE? SO PLEASE COMMENT! GOMAWO!!! ;;;DDD