Unexpected...

A Story of My Life

Yoona was shocked.

Nichkhun: Yoona? Did you hear me?

Yoona: Oh...yes i did. I guess....we could go out sometimes.

Nichkhun: YES!!

Yoona looked at him with a confused face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoona's House

Yoona: MOM! DAD! IM HOME!!

Mom: Oh hi hunny, how was your day?

Dad: Hey~

Yoona: My day was....ok i guess. Better than the others i'd have to say.

Mom: Oohh. good...goood.

Yoona: Well im going to my room now.

Mom: Okay. Dinner is almost ready.

Yoona: okay!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoona's Room

Yoona went to lie down on her bed as she was thinking of what Taecyeon have asked her "Will you go out with me?"

Yoona: Aishh. That jerk. I dont know how he could ask me out when all the stuffs he's done to me...OMO....Hehe. Well i cant wait till I go out with Nich! Oh gosh! He's soo cute. Hehe~

Mom: YONNA! Come eat!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Night

That night as yoona layed on her bed she thought to herself how she got herself in trouble soo much lately.

Yoona: Aigo. I hate that school. I wish i could transffer somewhere else.... But then...ill miss Nich. Aish! What am i talking about? Do i myself like Nich? OMO!

All of a sudden there was a thunderstorm. It startled Yoona as she tried to cover herself with blankets so she wont get scared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Morning

Yoona woke up early in the morning to still hearing the storm. As she gets ready for school thinking to herself how she should dress herself today.

Yoona: I should wear something i've never worn before..Like....maybe..this white t-shirt and skinny jeans?? Hmm this sounds good. Oh! and put some makeup on! Yeah! But wait, why am i doing this?

Yoona thought to herself hardly and decided to. She surprised herself as she looked in the mirror of herself of how beautiful she had look.

Yoona: OMO!

Mom: Yoona! Hurry or you'll be late for school!

Yoona: Okay mom. Coming!

Yoona came downstairs, took an umbrella and went out to walk to school. As she was walking to school. Taecyeon bumped into her.

Yoona: Yah!

Taecyeon: Bwoh? Did i bump into you? Well, im sorry.

Yoona was surprised that he even said sorry to her.

Yoona: Its okay i guess....

Taecyeon: Can i walk with you? I dont have an umbrella. Please~

Yoona: Oh! Please, i wouldnt want you to get sick even though i hate you...

Taecyeon: Yah! Why do you always say you hate me? I mean yeah i've done many bad things to you and im sorry...

Yoona: Well, now that you have said sorry....i dont really hate you anymore..

Just then Taecyeon was to see how Yoona was dressed.

Taecyeon: You...you look gorgeous...

Taecyeon pulled Yoona closed to him and kissed her. Just then Nichkhun shows up.

Nichkhun: YAHH!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys. Sorry i havent updated for soo long. I hope you guys like it. Sorry its short. Idunt really have ideas of what to write. So srry. Btw. Please comment and subscribe. Thanks!