The Begining

A Story of My Life

Hi, my name is Yoona and i go to Seoul High. Im 14 years old and sadly have no friends. So lets begin with this, I was walking to school and was not watching where i was walking and accidently bumped into the most total badass in my school! His name is Taecyeon. He's the same age as me and we have all classes together. Wow, aren't I lucky? Anyways as i was saying... i bumped into him and he got all mad, then started to yell at me. As i stood there frighten and stiffed a stranger comes along and yells at him.

Stranger: Yah! Why are you yelling to her like that?! I saw what happened and it was an acciedent!

Taecyeon: Bwoh? What are u talking about! Didn't you see she bumped into me and spelt my drink! She didn't even bother saying SORRY! It's not your problem so leave. Do you even know her?!

Stranger: Yah! How could she say sorry to you when you yelled at her right after she bumped into you?! Can't you see u frightened her?!

Taecyeon: Hahah! Who are you and why are you protecting a person like her? Haha! Yah! Just get the hell out of here!

As he finished his sentence the stranger held onto my arms and pulled me away angrily.

Taeyeon: Yah! Where are you going you freak! Are you two going out?! Haha. I can't believe what im seeing!

As he held my arms and pulled me harshly i yelled at him and said "Yah! your hurting me! Let me go!"

Stranger: Bwoh? Thats how you treat me after i saved you from that punk?!

Yoona: I'm sorry, i didn't mean to yell at you. Thanks for helping me. Whats your name and why did you save me?

Stranger: My name is Nick Khun. Im a transffered student from Thailand. I helped you because i hate seeing people get treated badly. Like how you just did. Whats your name?

Yoona: Oh. Your the new transffered student? Hi, nice to meet you. Im Yoona.

Nick Khun: Haha. I see your treating me differently now eh? Well nice to meet you too. Hope we have class together. See you later!

He left right after the bell ringed for 1st period.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1st period

Yoona whispers to herself quietly "Aish! Wtf just happened? Good thing Nick came and helped me."

Taecyeon: Yah! Shut the hell up! I can hear you talking to yourself from where im sitting! Your such a physo !

YAH! DO YOU WANT TO GET DETENTION?! yelled the teacher.

Yoona: Aish. I hate this class i rather die then be in here.

Nick Khun: Yah! Wtf is your problem you retard!

Yoona was surprised to see that Nick Khun was in the same class as her and felt protected like when he protected her from Taec.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeee! So here's my first chapter. I hope you guys like it! Please comment and subbscribe. And to all silent readers. Don't be shy! Im still a noob at this so im not too good at wrting fics yet. But please give me ideas and such! Lol. Will update soon. :]