make this anger go away. please.

i know im stupid, but i know im not stupid when i say i love you

kame-san surrendered to it. he allowed himself drown in the emotions he was feeling once he was left alone with jin-san in their hotel room. awkward, but he knows that the guys are just giving him time to reconcile with this one person he once called his own.

"Why did you have to show up?" asked kame-san who was looking at the distance.

"I didnt expect that you guys will be coming here. i was just passing my time when taguchi called me." jin lied. of course meisa planned all this. and he was thankful to her for doing all of this. he might actually give her credits for this.

"Dont lie to me, akanishi. you are living in L.A.. how the are you suppose to be there, passing your time?" kame-san shouted, finally letting out some frustration. 

"Oaky, im sorry. im sorry. okay i admit. it was a planned appearance. meisa arranged it for me. she knew how much i wanted to see you, kame. she knew what is happening." jin-san explained.

the exchange of words became hot that jin was already hoping for some kind of help to come his way.

-

"why dont we just burst in and stop them?" taguchi-san asked while they were outside, waiting for the two to calm down.

"BAKAGUCHI! SINCE WHEN DID YOU BECAME THAT STUPID? HUH?! DO YOU WANT ME TO KILL YOU RIGHT NOW?!!" koki-san said aloud so that he can scare taguchi-san a bit.

"koki-chan, taguchi-chan. no point in fighting right now. all we can do is wait. let them be. they need time. soon ebough, they will be alright again. one must listen to the other, you know." nakamaru spoke with authority upon them.

"naka-chan is right. there is no point in fighting. we are also at fault, naka-chan. we knew jin's real reason why he left and married meisa-san yet we never told a thing to kame-chan. all we can do right now is wait. we dont want kame-chan hating us too, do we?" Ueda-san said. they all agreed to it and just waited.

-

"i was of no one inparticular in your life, right? then how am i suppose to be accepting your apology? you shouldn't be apologizing in the first place, akanishi. you were right. i am no one in particular in your life. i am no one and i dont have ahy rights!" kame-san shouted at jin-san not caring who might hear. he doesnt care for anything now. all he cares for right now is letting jin know what he has kept for so long inside his heart.

"kazu-

"dont even dare calling me that name!" kame darted at him.

"alright, kamenashi-san. listen to me first. i said that because i dont want to leave you with all the guilt. i admit that i was selfish. i just thought of how i would feel not caring about how you would react to it. i thought that if i told you those words, you'll get so mad at me that you'll curse me and just forget about me. i thought it would all go that way. but i was wrong. telling you those words, i hurt you. i caused you more pain than i thought i can cause. i'm sorry." jin spoke, looking down, hiding the tears on his eyes that cant wait to be freed.

"you know how much i care for you, jin. you know me, more than anyone. you should have known how i would react! and marrying meisa-san without even caring to ask for my opinion? you, jin! you! we've talked about it already. you will tell me your plans and i'll tell mine. jin, with what you did, you wasted all that care i had for you. it was as if you set me aside like im a trash not worthof anything! that hurts alot, jin! its years! i carried that pain in my heart for years and no one even cared to ask me if i can still hold on!

i was falling apart everyday! each passing second, i die inside, jin. i felt belittled! betrayed! it felt as if everything in this world is piled on my shoulders! each passing hour takes a little hope from me. that hope that i am not right. that i am wrong about everything! about how i feel for you, how i feel about myself, how people are thinking around me how-"

jin-san grabbed kame-san and silenced his words with a kiss that he knew was wrong yet felt so right.

no. it was wrong. he is a guy. kame-san is a guy. how dare he kiss him as if he was his. how dare him own kame as if he was his only possession.

but, why does it felt as if it was the most right thing to do? why does he feel that with that kiss, all those emptied years were filled?

"jin, what are you doing?" kame-san asked upon taking a breath from that passionate kiss that sent all his guards down. jin didn't stopped upon his asking. jin's lips never left his skin as he spoke. it just traveled from his cheek down to his neck and up to his lips again.

"jin... please stop..." kame-san moaned as jin-san held him tighter to his body and nibbled on his ear.

no. this is wrong. the most wrong thing kame-san has ever did. he can't just give in to this guy's kiss. kiss?! give in to a guy's kiss?! he is going crazy! how could he kiss a guy with all his passion and heart that he was already accepting that it was right?

is he out of his mind?

"i love you, kazuya kamenashi. i loved you ever since. i was just too blind not to see that. but, please. accept my feelings. i know i cant live without you. i know that i cant be without you. every single day, i ask my self, why cant i be free from you? and now i found the answer. i cant be free because i dont want to be free from you. i want you to own me more than anyone else. i want to be with you more than anyone else. and my soul calls for no one else but you." jin whispered on kame-san's ear.

kame-san's tears flowed freely upon hearing it. he was right. he felt the very same thing towards him. both of them were just too blind not to see. he was blind not to see that all those years, he devoting himslef to only one person which was jin. he was just too damn stupid not to know it was love after all. he was just to stupid not to notice.

"i love you too..." were the words that escaped from kame's lips, those lips that jin now wants to hold dearly with his own lips.

with those words, jin-san mustered all the strength he hadn't had the past years and hugged and kissed kame-san like it was his first kiss. he felt as if he was back in high school. that first time he ever wondered how would it feel to kiss.