Chapter 22

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Two Moons ♦♦♦

 

Hi...Before i start i want to thanks to the people that follow this fanfic but i really don't like silence readers, i hope you can leave just a comment!

I don't want you to hate me because i said this but this is my opinion and i think you think this too right!

If you have a fanfic you would like your followers to comment, right? ^^ 

 

You were on your way to your work with Kris, Kai and Chanyeol, they wanted to go with you but this time visible, the others stayed at home trying to understand how to work with the television, you just hoped that when you reached home everything should be in their place.

“Do you guys really don’t want to be invisible” You asked and Luhan looked at you like the others “Yeah…and moreover it take a lot of energy” He said and you nodded.

“And about your wings?” You asked and Chanyeol put a hand in your shoulder “That take energy too may not be too much, don’t worry” He said and smiled at you which you gave back, right after that all of you reached your work place, you enter and all the people started looking at you but specially to them, Kris was tall and a lot of people were looking at him.

“Yah, Kris you are attracting attentions” Kai said and Kris gave him a dark gaze “I don’t have fault that I was born this way” He said and kai let out a laugh “OK man…” you looked at them and smiled at their childish.

“Were here” You said while opening the door of your office, Kai and Luhan sat on the couch while Chanyeol was beside you and Kris was in front, You took your computer and all of their eyes were on your little obje

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter