Hyuna and the Bubble Poppers

Hyuna and the Bubble Poppers

Please enjoy~ <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyuna strutted into the nail salon, and flipped her bangs out of her face.  There were no more people available to do her nails. And this enraged her. She chewed her gum furiously as she grabbed some poor defenseless woman by her hair and dragged her on the floor. She sat down in her seat and put her hands out for the lady to paint her nails. "Make them as beautiful as my face! Got it!?!?" she said as she blew a bubble.

"I-I'm sorry miss.. But y-you can't do that to other customers..." the nail lady said as she shuddered.

"yah! Do you know who I am?? I'm Hyuna. THE Hyuna of Hyuna and the Bubble Poppers! NO ONE! Tells me what I can or cannot do. Got it!?"

"b-but.. That poor lad-" the nail lady was cut off as Hyuna slammed her hands down and stood up, furious. Her hair started to fly around as a great wind engulfed the nail salon.

The wind was so great, everyone in the joint had trouble staying on the floor. Peoples accessories were flying off, skirts were being lifted, wigs were flying off.  It was a good thing no men were around cuz were showing and everything!

Suddenly, her eyebrows burned off in her blazing anger an she steamed into to air, "BUBBLE POPPERS!!! I NEED YOU TO HELP ME ANNIHILATE THIS OFFENEDER!!! LEND ME YOUR BUBBLE POPS!!!"

Amidst the great winds inside the small nail salon, small bubbles started to appear. More and more bubbles just kept appearing out of thin air. They also started to get bigger and bigger.

Then, four huge bubbles came. When they popped, four women appeared. They were dressed in whimsy, metallic clothes and they were all chewing gum and blowing bubbles.  Hyuna's bubble poppers have arrived.

On Hyuna's signal, all of them, Including Hyuna, turned their bodies so that their butts were facing the horrid Hyuna offender. Then, they started bubble poppin.

They bubble popped so hard, bubbles started leaking out of their pores. It was quiet beautiful, actually... But the after affects were devastating. Anything and everything those bubbles touched was blown to smitherines.

Explosion after explosion. Even the nail ladies got exploded!

When Hyuna and the Bubble Poppers finally stopped bubble poppin, there was no more nail salon. It lay in shambles. There were women trying to crawl from the rubble. Some lay unmoving.

Hyuna looked around and snapped her gum, and scratched her thigh in a y fashion because she was itchy.



She flipped her hair and said to her bubble poppers, "well, thanks for your helps." then she strutted out the used to be nail salon, leaving her bubble poppers to turn into bubbles again.

"until next time you need us, Duizhang," they all whispered in unison as they faded away into soapy spheres.

 the end!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I lied lol there's moree