Finally meeting.

A simple reply.

With a unstoppable beating heart, Janelle waited for Excite with her friends Lynn, Janice and Laura. There were about 50 fans waiting, not much. Suddenly, screams erupted from the left side of the fans. Janelle's head shot to the side, five handsome boys were waving at their fans while collecting their luggage. 

Seunguk searched, scanning his head from up to down, left to right. Looking for her. *Where is she?* His eyes penetrated the crowd, and he found her. Jumping up and down, holding a glistering fan board which printed his name. He smiled, Janelle was beautiful, her long and straight hair. Her small eyes, which made her look cute. And her height, god her height: 173 cm.

*I think... She's my ideal girl.*

"Let's get ready to go!" The manager announced, cutting Seunguk's thoughts.

As they walked out, the fan's screams became louder. "OPPA, SEUNGUK OPPA! LOOK AT ME, PLEASE." Janelle screamed along with the other fan girls. Seunguk's eyes squinted, again looking for her. His eyes sparkled when he found her an arm's length away.

Seunguk smiled, waved and bowed at her.

"Take this." Janelle said, pushing a paper bag through the fans and to him, he took it, took a peep inside and smiled. Bowing again to thank her. 

-

Fans cheered as Excite bounced on stage, performing their debut single. Seunguk looked at the crowd, obviously to find Janelle holing her fanboard again. Adreline rushed through his body, *I'll do my best for you.* Gaining more energy he performed for Janelle, and only for her.

Soon the performance stopped, the MC jumpped on stage, greeting the members. "Ah, anyeonghasaeyo!" The MC spoke in a fail Korean accent. "We have some questions to ask you, please take a seat." The MC guestured the members to sit down before turning to the fans.

"YOU WANNA KNOW MORE ABOUT YOUR OPPAS?!" He screamed through the mic.

"YES!!!!!" The fans screamed back.

The questions went on and on... But one question made Seunguk's ears perk up, "Seunguk-hyung? What is your ideal type?"

"Ah~ Do you really want me to tell you?" He answered. The MC nodded. He scanned the crowd again, seeing Janelle's anticipating eyes, he smiled. "Maybe i'll show you!"

With that, Seunguk ran down the stage. Gently pushing the screaming fangirls away, before stopping in front of Janelle. Grabbing her wrist, he pulled her forward.

"She... Is my ideal girl." Seunguk announced to everyone before pulling her into a breath taking hug.