Thank you twitter.

A simple reply.

"@tmddnr7894, oppa~ what are you doing? where are you? i want to see you so badly. ):" After typing, Janelle quickly hit the 'tweet' button and waited for a reply. This was what she had been doing for the past 2 - 3 months after knowing Excite, a soon to debut Korean boy group. She tweeted him continuously, but he would never, ever reply her. Sure, he replied other fans but Janelle, it's like she was invisible to his mentions. 

After another 2 hours of waiting, a sudden notification popped up on janelle's iPhone. Picking up her phone, she read the sentance on her screen: "tmddnr7894 has followed you.

"WHAT THE , DID SEUNGUK JUST FOLLOW ME?!?!" Janelle screamed, shocked. Immediately, she unlocked her phone and opened her twitter app, and tapped her 'followers' column. 'tmddnr7894' appeared on the top. *What the sudfhjdkfn, Seunguk really followed me!*

Unable to control herself, Janelle smashed the keyboard of her phone and posts like: "UGDKJADGKJGSDB, SEUNGUK FULLOWED ME!", "GHJOIUYTD FEML, I LOVE MY SEUNGUK." and "AHDJKHDKSFMNBDUSI, I THINK I'M GOING TO DIE OF A HEART ATTACK!" appeared on twitter, after going crazy and spamming for the past 20 minutes, twitter finally jailed* her.

Then again, her phone popped out another notification. "@tmddnr7894 has sent you a direct message." Her eyes widened, and her heart stopped. This time, Janelle really felt like she was going to die of a heart attack. With trembling hands Janelle checked her direct messages to see:

@tmddnr7894: Jailed I see? (;

Smiling widely, Janelle replied. 

@bbuingnelle: And you're the reason behind it. (;

@tmddnr7894: Am i supposed to apologize or something? Hehe, because i'm not.

@bbuingnelle: I can't believe this... Are you seriously dm-ing me right now? Is this a dream? Because if it is, i don't want to wake up.

@tmddnr7894: Yes, it is me Kim Seunguk, member of Excite a soon to debut hot boy group!

After messaging each other, and getting to know each other better. Seunguk asked-

@tmddnr7897: You're using an iPhone 4 right? Do you have wifi?

@bbuingnelle: Yes, why?

@tmddnr7894: Let's facetime*!! Give me your number, i'll call you.

*If it turns out to be a old e the most i can do is change my phone number and block his twitter.* Janelle thought as she typed out her number and sent it to Seunguk. About 5 minutes later, a foreign number called, immediately, Janelle picked up her phone and placed it in front of her. Again, Janelle's eyes widened in shock. It was really Seunguk, Kim Seunguk! He was half , and wrapped up in a comfy blanket.

"Annyeonghasaeyo~" Seunguk greeted.

Janelle couldn't believe it, her top, main bias was talking to her, half . Unable to control her emotions, tears spilled out of her eyes, causing Seunguk's brows to furrow in concern.

"Hey, hey~ Are you ok? Don't cry, say something!" Seunguk said in english through the phone.

"H-ello, hi- hi." Janelle did a small wave, after wiping her tears of joy away. "Oppa, you speak english?" 

"Yes, just a little bit~" Seungguk smiled and pinched his thumb and fore finger together. Janelle giggled at his cuteness. "When is Excite debuting, oppa?" She couldn't help bus ask, she wanted to know how long more she had to wait, even though she won't mind waiting forever...

"Shhh, it's a secret, but we're going to debut next month! Watch us okay!" Seungguk winked.

"OF COURSE I WILL! YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO TELL ME!" Janelle squealed. Making Seungguk chuckle at her cuteness. 

"I'll make sure to visit you soon, nelle-ah!" Seungguk promised. Janelle's heart fluttered at her new nickname.

*Nelle, Nelle, Nelle! Omo, i can't wait for him to come to Singapore!*