Turn Back [2]

Strawberry Field

"Good morning L!!" Jungryul yelled while lifting a suitcase. I woke up, startled and tried to open my eyes ached from lack of sleep. "Come on, we must hurry. We'll go to Jeju. "

"You look so happy, huh?" Jungryul smiled and threw a towel to my face, I jumped out of bed and walked into the bathroom.

At exactly 09.oo am we arrived at Woollim building."Jungryul, could we go to the Jiae's dorm?" He smile to me, that's mean 'yes'.

________________

The nun asked me to come to her room. ""Myung Soo, so actually I want to talk something very important to you."

"What is it?" Asked me a little impatient.
"It's about your parents, you know biological mother looking for you now." All of sudden my heart ached.

I stood up and intends to leave that place, and when I opened the door Ji Ae was standing right in front of me. And he looked at me with tears in her eyes. "Myung Soo ... I missed her, I want her ..." Then her face went red trying to hold back her tears.

She cry and runaway, I try to chase her but Jungryul hold my hand. 'You know Myung Soo? she missed a mother. "The nun patted my shoulder .

"What to do with me? If she wants her back, I do not mind. "I replied coldly."She could meet her, but I would not interfere.."

"The problem is she does not want to against you," I stood up and felt very sick.
"I ever said if I wont back to her! I feel so hurt! Because that's her! " I said while walking toward the door." And I never come back to her again ... "and then I got out and Jungryul try to chase me.

"L! wait! " Jungryul pull my hand, i threw his hand.

____________________

Me and Jungryul finally go to the airport all the chaos that is a waste of time and almost missed my group. On the plane me and Jungryul just silence not speaking to each other. As of we finally arrived at the airport and many reporters and fans welcomed our arrival.

Then the next place is the hotel where we stayed, the taxi was waiting. A few minutes later, we arrived there a few reporters and fans are also waiting for our arrival. The next night, we have dinner at the same time held a meeting with the producer for tomorrow's activities. After that we were welcome to take a break.

"L, if you want to eat again take it in the refrigerator, I had to buy a few pieces of bread." I just silent and watch television. "I want to get out for a while." He wear his coat. "L ... I ..." I just glanced at him. "Sorry .. forget it. "Then he go out.

 

 

In the morning. "Wake up L." Jungryul wake me. "Today we can be off during the day, you may walk out if you want." I pulled my blanket. "Do not missed this moment!" Jungryul pull my blanket and threw it onto the floor. "There's a great place near here, especially if go there using a bicycle." Jungryul opened the curtain with a radiant face.

I sighed and walked into the bathroom. "Ok I'll."

___________________

"It's your bike, do not forget to wear a mask and jacket. careful do not let people recognize you. "He gave me a mask.

"What good is come out but could not get free." I said, Jungryul smiled.

"Be careful on the roads do not get caught, if you need anything call me." He shouted, waving. I started pedaling my bike onto a one-way street leading to the beach.

I see there is a cliff that juts toward the shore, I pedaled my bike to that place. I leaned my bike on a big rock and I standing tip of the cliff, holding out both hands and take a deep breath.

"Heeeiiiii!!!!! What are you doing there!! Do not jump! "a girl ran towards me and pulled me until we both fell."Ouch ~ this is hurt." She said, while clutching his knee.

"Aiishhh!! How dare you! " I holding my nose that hit small stones." Awww! my nose. "

"Oppa?" She opened her hat. "Mianhaeyo oppa ..." she hold my hand.

"Tsk! Do not touch my hand. "I threw her hands.

"Sorry ... did you remember me?" She pointed to her own face with a smile. I looked at her face.

"Soojung?!!" I get shocked.

"Mianhaeyo ~ I will send the cost for the treatment of your nose to your account. Do not be mad at me, L oppa. "He begged to me.

"How can you come to here?" I asked while stood up and dusted my clothes from the dry grass sticking.

"MWO? Ahahaa I have photoshoot here, why did you yourself get here? "

"Not your business." I said, I fix my mask and jacket. I take bicycle that was leaning on the stone and intended to go from there.

"Where you going? Your nose injuries. "She grabbed my arm." Better to be treated first, how about going to the villa where we live? "

"... okay."

_______________________

In Soojung's villa.

"Soojung-ah, you make someone injured again?" Her manager asked.

"Ani .. he was going to kill himself plunged into the sea, so I pulled him. And I make injured on his nose. "Then she pointing toward my nose.

"I don't!!!!" both of them look each other.

"Are you okay? Gosh, how could? Do you have a job after this L? "He asked.

"Yes, I'll go now. Jungryul will mad at me." I nodded.

"Please talk in Korea, I don't understand..."

"He said he should go now." He nodded.