Turn Back [1]

Strawberry Field

Arriving at the apartment I walked straight to my room and lay down. Jungryul and some staff busy clearing the goods. "L? What are you going to accept this new job? "Jungryul asked me when moving clothes into my closet.

"Just accept it if you want." I closed my ears with a pillow and pulled the blanket that my whole body covered."Idon't mind."

"Are you tiring? Better not, or what? 'I still do not ignore Jungryul. "Okay, get rest then, if you want to talk something just tell me, Sorry. "Jungryul then walk out of the room.

I took the cell phone that is in me, and pressing one of the numbers there.

_____________________

"Ji Ae, your brother wants talk." Matron mother calling Ji Ae. "Talk quickly."

"Ne, Gamsahamnida." Ji Ae bowed. "Yeoboseyo?"

___________________

"Stop it, oppa!." Ji Ae sound of mumble.

I opened the drawer and took out a photograph. "How's your school there?"

“Why? I’m happy in here. Thanks for caring me Myung Soo.”

“Good then, I’ll always make you happy elephant.” I said.

“Stop it! O.k”

"Hahahaa do not copy it, that's my word." I imagine how her face when I called her 'elephant'.

__________________

We talk quite a long.

"Ji Ae, let's go. evening classes will start soon." Her friend pull Jiae.

"Myung Soo, I must go now, bye bye." Ji Ae then close the phone from me.

“Okay, bye elephant… Ji Ae.”

"Who called you?" She asked Ji Ae.

"L oppa, he says will make me always happy." Ji Ae replied innocently.

"MWO? Jinjjayo? It was nice to have a brother just like him, Ji Ae ~ another time if you want to meet. Mind to ask for his autograph for me. " She show her puppy eyes to Ji Ae.

Ne, I would ask for his autograph. But it is not free. "Ji Ae winked.

"Why, you ishhh!" She ruffled Ji Ae's hair.

___________________

At night. "L, are you ready? You'll late, the show is about to begin."I run towards the car.

"The location near Jiae's boarding, right? Could give this to her?" I give him a box that has been wrapped up neatly like a birthday present.

"What is this?" Jungryul asked, I did not say anything. "Her birthday? 'I just glanced at him.

Then the car stopped in front of dormitory and Jung Ryul down towards a nun who was standing in front of the gate, they spoke something I can guess it. Jung Ryul a bit longer standing there.

"Jung Ryul!" I shouted from inside the car, I ran over both of them. "Hurry up!" I pulled Jung Ryul's hand, the nun looked at me with her peacefully eyes.

"Myung Soo? Do you still remember me? "She asked and smiled gently at me. I noticed that her face exposed by the light refraction. "Why rarely come here?" She stretched out her arms and somehow I feel want to hug her.

"I'm sorry ..." I looked down and she hugged me gently.” I’m busy but I’ll always remember you.” I feel in peace when she is around me, the savior who took care of me for over ten years.

"Ne, I know your schedule is very busy. Next time, let's play soccer like before. "She smiled.

I smiled. "I must go now." I looked down and walked to the car is accompanied by Jungryul. She waved, we passed among the dim of lamp on the sidewalk.

___________________________

The event went well, we got back home around 03.oo am. "L? what about the new project, you want to accept it or not? "asked Jungryul while carrying goods from inside the car.

"Accept it, you're my manager. You should arrange my schedules... Don't asked me again." I said and walking away towards to the room.

"I just want to know about your opinion, L."

A few minutes later, my phone ringing. "Hallo?"

“Oppa! Gomawo~ I like your present.” Jiae call me, it sounds like she's very happy.

"You could call me in the early morning, she doesn't mad at you?"

"I call you secretly." her voice sounded whisper. "By the way, she wanted to say something." I was shocked.

"Myung Soo, take care of your health, kid. Oh yea before the flight to Jeju tomorrow, can we talk for a minute, please? "

"Why?" I get confused.

"THAT'S SECREEET!" Ji Ae and the nun were shouted together, then the phone is turned off.

"They're weird." I said in my heart. Then I sleep and I feel very comfortable to sleep now even if only a minute.