The Misunderstanding.

Mr & Mrs Park - Do They Love Each Other?

That night, as usual, Jiyeon came home from school. Once again she came up with an angry face. She is looking for CheonDung in the pool. He was seen to walking around the area.

Jiyeon: hey!

CheonDung: hey there nestling.. how was your school today?

Jiyeon: can you stop calling me nestling if I was trying to tell you that I was disturbed by your favorite girlfriend?

CheonDung: what? she disturbed you again?

Jiyeon: no! she has brought me to play dolls!

CheonDung: relax.. i never mention about the dolls.. but chill.. okay.. i will talk to her.. don't worry..

Jiyeon: shut up and just do it!

CheonDung: i don't understand about Suzy.. what's wrong with her? is she jealous?

 

At the next day was their school breaks. That afternoon, CheonDung have contact Suzy because he wants to see her in a playground. He needs to talk with her for a while.

At a playground near the recreation park, it seemed that CheonDung is sat on the swing, waiting for Suzy. A few seconds after that, Suzy finally arrived.

Suzy: hi, there..

CheonDung: please, take a sit..

She then took her sit besides him.

Suzy: what's wrong?

CheonDung: sorry to be honest.. i knew that you always bothering Jiyeon.. why did you do that?

Suzy: what? who's bothering her? me?

CheonDung: please.. just tell me the truth.. i know you and i know you did..

Suzy: why do I should bother her? I have no rights ..

CheonDung: I know from the expression on her face .. after she get back home, she's always angry.. and she always pointed at me.. I will be scolded if she have a problem in school, just because of you ..

Suzy: so you blaming me?

CheonDung: no.. i just saying.. and asking you if it is true or not..

Coincidentally HyeJin was jogging in the park near the playground with her ​​friends. Due to exhaustion, she stopped for a moment at the playground. As she told her friends to keep running. Suddenly she saw CheonDung was sitting alone together with an unidentified woman, on the swing. She was too shocked. She was wondering, "who's that girl anyway"?

CheonDung: that's mean you're jealous?

Suzy: no.. i'm not jealous.. i just want her to love you..

CheonDung: but not with this way.. that was wrong.. and i know you're lying..

Suzy: i'm not lying to you..

CheonDung: contempt of young people who are married ..? what do you call that?

Suzy: what?

CheonDung: she has rewind back what you said to her.

Suzy: and you believe her?

CheonDung: yes, i believe her..

Suzy: you know.. this is crazy.. i want you to believe me..

CheonDung: she has rewind back what you said to her and you expect me to believe you..

Suzy: don't you know that she hates you.. she was lying..

From a distance HyeJin was looking at them. She could see from the expression on both of their faces. Are they in love? Because they really look like in love.

HyeJin: am i just dreaming? this is precisely unacceptable..

After that HyeJin returned immediately to her house.

CheonDung: I know if the person is lying or not ..

Suzy: this is unfair.. you're so unfair..

Then Suzy ran away to leave him alone.

CheonDung: ah.. this is crazy..

 

That night, HyeJin have contacted Jiyeon from her house.

Jiyeon: you saw him with another girl?

HyeJin: yes.. and that was so unacceptable..

Jiyeon: this is great..

HyeJin: aren't you get shock of this?

Jiyeon: uh, oh.. i am shock right now.. This is so frustrating .. why did he do that to me? why he was cheating on me? that is because he rarely treated me as his wife lately.

HyeJin: what? ohh.. poor daughter.. that's okay.. but your dad shouldn't know about this..

Jiyeon: yeah.. finally.. who else will hate him?

After they hung up the phone, suddenly CheonDung was popped infront of her inside the room. In the meantime, she was lying on the bed.

CheonDung: who called you just now?

Jiyeon: it's mom.. don't ask again..

CheonDung: emm.. hey..i alreaady talked to her and.. she doesn't admit..

Jiyeon: and you believe her..

CheonDung: i didn't..

Jiyeon: the guy should believe their own girlfriend.. and-

CheonDung: jeez.. stop it, Jiyeon! that's enough!.. she's not my girlfriend okay? it was just a long time ago..

She was just speechless when CheonDung screamed on her. He was so angry on that time.

Jiyeon: alright..this is kind of creepy..