Try to sneak in

Mr & Mrs Park - Do They Love Each Other?

Jiyeon had just returned home from school that afternoon. Once she entered into their room, she immediately threw her bag to everywhere then jump into bed. She was very tired at the time. Fortunately nothing happened just now as Suzy did not attend school earlier.

Jiyeon: I will always be peaceful if she does not exist.

CheonDung suddenly popped into the room. He looks well-dressed.

CheonDung: hey, there.. I want to go to my parents' house first. As usual, just cook any dish from the fridge if you're hungry. Lock all the doors .. robbers would be in if you do not lock it ..

Jiyeon: yeah~yeah.. i know..

CheonDung: alright..

After that, CheonDung set out from there. Then Jiyeon could locked all the the door inside the house. As she was about to enter her into the room, her eyes turned to the door adjacent to their room by accident. Fortunately, the master of the room is not in the house, she immediately sneaking into the room.

Jiyeon's POV

I just wondering what is in this "mysterious room". Who knows maybe he has things that he also hates me.

Luckily, the door was not even locked. When she opened the door, her eyes wide open looking around the room. There are many paintings that are stuck all over the walls of the room.

Jiyeon: interesting..huh.. this is creative..

She saw all the painting like scenes, human faces, creative patterns and so on.

Jiyeon: I never knew that he was good at drawing .. This is his secret? but, gosh.. this room is mess..

When she looked at the table located at the corner of the wall, she saw a big strange pattern box. The box looks locked.

Jiyeon: i wonder what is inside this box.. hmm.. nevermind.. what should i care about his stuff..

Then she out of the room because she did not see anything that shows something about her in the room.

 

In a beautiful evening around HaeHyo's home page, there's nothing that sounded besides the sound of crickets. CheonDung was seen to chatting with his mother in the living room of the house, while drinking a strawberry milk.

YoungShil: pity him .. your dad are willing to do anything in order to earn his love back .. and it's called the mighty men .. listen.. you're the only son of mine.. I want you to be a courageous man and capable of defending himself for his wife.

CheonDung: yes, mom..

YoungShil: oh, emm, how many days have you been together?

CheonDung: emm, almost 2 or 3 months.. i guess..

YoungShil: so, how is your relationship with her now?

CheonDung: we're just fine..

YoungShil: not more than that?

CheonDung: not at all..

YoungShil: hmm.. this conjugal should love each other.. do you understand..?

CheonDung: yes, mom.. i guess i will do it.. but how? you know this is hard for me.. she don't even like me.. and i just don't care about her..

YoungShil: good for you..

CheonDung: hey, mom..? is this what you want from SoHyun too? i mean.. get married earlier?

YoungShil: This is actually not my idea .. as you know .. This is the idea of ​​your father and your father-in-law .. they were close friends since childhood .. you already know the story?

CheonDung: yes, mom..

YoungShil: oh and..about your sister .. I already know the truth .. between you and your sister ..i was so upset about that..

CheonDung: mom, please tell me the truth..please..

YoungShil: I can not be honest .. I just wanted to give you an advice .. You know, you really are a good brother to your sister. As a brother, you should treat your sister well .. after all you're still a little boy at that time .. You do not know anything else .. all you know is playing .. Playing with your granfather .. You are so close with your grandfather ..

CheonDung was trying to remember back.

YoungShil: as you know, a woman is easy offended ..so, try to persuade her, if you have remembered ..

CheonDung: i will, mom..

CheonDung's POV

I already remember. I understand what they meant. Mom was right. I should persuade her.

SoHyun actually was listening them through the back wall. In any case, she still hates her brother.