The Misunderstanding 2

Mr & Mrs Park - Do They Love Each Other?

The next night, Jiyeon was walking around the pool with a white sweater shirt and short jeans thigh level. She was so bored. It has been awhile DongWoon didn't contact her. She missed him so much. A few moments later, CheonDung has appeared in that place while wearing a white singlet and short pants.

CheonDung: stay back..

Thereby he ran and jumped directly into the cold pool. It is only as deep as 5 feet.

CheonDung: oh.. that's cold!!

Jiyeon was like "so?" when she saw that CheonDung making that jump skill.

CheonDung: hey, aren't you join me?

Jiyeon: over my dead body first ..

CheonDung: if that so, can you pull me out?

Jiyeon: You can not do it yourself?

CheonDung: just take my hand..come on..

Jiyeon: you infatuate me ..

Thereby, she had to help him to get out of the pool by pulling his hand. When she grasped his hand, he suddenly smiled wicked. He grasped her hand firmly and pull her directly into the pool. Jiyeon just screamed to ask out of the pool as she hit CheonDung's shoulder.

Jiyeon: let me out of here!! you're so stupid!! why did you do that? that's not funny! i can't even swim!

CheonDung just laughed heartily. He was just holding Jiyeon's waist so she would not drown.

Jiyeon: hurry up! let me out of here! *mad*

Coincidentally, at the time, DongWoon is being peered on them through from back of the trees that has been embedded at the back wall of the house. He looked so mad.

DongWoon: .. *whisper*

Consequence that he was too angry, he accidentally punched the tree. It has produced a powerful sound and causing CheonDung and Jiyeon have heard the noise and looked up at the tree. They was just wondering where is the sound came from. DongWoon just hide and not making any noise.

Jiyeon: did you heard that?

CheonDung: yeah! what could that be?

CheonDung then stared right into her eyes. Also followed by her. They both looked at each other. Suddenly it appeared one smile from CheonDung's mouth. Eventually, Jiyeon continue to speak.

Jiyeon: come on.. bring me up..

CheonDung: alright..

Then he led her out of the pool.

 

The next midday in class before starting the learning time, Jiyeon looks being sat lazily in her chair. While Sulli and HwaYoung were sitting around her, likes to hear Jiyeon's story.

HwaYoung: wow, seems our bestfriend was being hugging with her husband at the pool last night..

Jiyeon: hey, shut up.. that's not funny.. and i don't like that, seriously..

Sulli: wow, this is gonna be fun.. your relationship is getting closer..

Jiyeon: you wish.. you know, he was very stupid .. he pulled me into the pool whereas he knows that I don't know how to swim ..

Sulli: he knows that you don't know how to swim? means that you have let him know anything about you ..

Jiyeon: no.. you guys annoyed me.. you just don't get it..

A few moments later, Suzy appeared in front of them with a ruffian faces, while followed by Hyuna and Hyorin.

Suzy: you bastard! how dare you report the matter to CheonDung ..

Jiyeon then stood up. All the students in the class were reverse to see what is going on.

Jiyeon: you got a problem with that?

Suzy: yes, because you're a coward .. your behavior is the same as a child..a young person should not tell mom and dad if someone was looking for rowdy.

Jiyeon: you just scared! aww~your boyfriend was just supporting me .. not you .. because he would believe me, and I was right.

Suzy: ahh~

Without thinking anything, she immediately attacked her by pulling her hair. Jiyeon unexpectedly attacking her back. The situation in the classroom becomes chaotic. Sulli and HwaYoung were trying their best to stop the fight by pulling Jiyeon away.

Jiyeon: get off me!!

The sound of their screams has caused several security came to the venue.

Security: hey! stop fighting!

And then they were stopped immediately.

After the fight, both of them have been asked to meet with the principal to discuss the matter. CheonDung was contacted to come to the school immediately. CheonDung was seemed to be standing in the middle of Jiyeon and Suzy, while faced with the principal's table.

Mrs. Principal: so you guys were fight each other.. because of him, huh?

Jiyeon: she won't stop bothering me..

Suzy: no i did.. she started it first..

Mrs Principal: be quiet please.. i just need an answers from the husband.. why were they fighting about you anyway?

CheonDung:  i.. i don't know ma'am.. maybe they just like me.. or something..

Jiyeon: you wish..

Mrs Principal: never mind .. I don't need to know your personal matters .. but this cannot be brought to school .. school is only for students to learn .. anchor the knowledge .. do you guys understand?

Suzy and Jiyeon was just nodded. CheonDung then looked at Suzy with anger.

 

Night in their homes, Jiyeon was seen to grieve while calling at DongWoon.

Jiyeon: what's wrong with you? why were you act like this?

DongWoon: you wanna know the truth? Well, I'll tell you .. I want you to know that I don't like that my girlfriend is being cuddle in the pool with the other guy that i really hate!

Jiyeon: i didn't.. what? how did you know about this?

DongWoon: do you think i'm stupid? I came to check on you last night through the back trees near your pool, and I was very disappointed when you cuddle with your "husband"!

Jiyeon: it wasn't accident.. he pulled me in intentionally..

DongWoon: no.. that's it.. i can't talk to you right now..

Then he hung up the phone as he was too mad at her. Jiyeon was crying when she knew that DongWoon have saw them both in the pool together when he was trying to check on her. She was so mad at CheonDung. Because she knows that this is CheonDung's fault anyway.

She then immediately looking for CheonDung in the house. And she continuosly looking for him in his "mysterious room". Apparently he was there, busy with his drawing.

Jiyeon: hey! you know I've been pretty patient with you! if you don't pull me into the pool yesterday maybe DongWoon would not be mad at me right now.

CheonDung was extremely shocked at the time because suddenly she appeared and directly scream.

CheonDung: he is?

Jiyeon: I can not stand this all again. I want to make a letter of divorce!

CheonDung: how about our parents?

Jiyeon: they already know..

CheonDung: what they know?

Jiyeon: they knew that you have a girlfriend and there's a proove that you're hanging out with her at the playground last yesterday..

CheonDung: wow, finally, huh? okay, if that what you want.. i just say "yes"..

Jiyeon: that's good!

 

Oops! Are they going to divorce?