Our Rooftop?!

Dancing Gangster

You were sitting at a table, waiting for Eun Ae and Kyung Mi to get their lunches.

"Yah! What's taking you guys so long?!" you shouted, earning strange looks.

"Omo! It's B.A.P!"

"OPPA!"

"MARRY ME ZELO!"

A smirk appeared on your face after hearing those fangirls.

*Oh shut up! They aren't even worth it.* You thought rolling your eyes.

"Sun Mi eonni~ I got you some icecream." Kyung Mi smiled happily giving you the icecream.

"Isn't it the lovely B.A.L." somebody said clapping their hands.

The three of you turned around, only to see the leader of B.A.P.

Yongguk.

"Hello fatty, or is that your friend Youngjae over there." you said smiling cutely.

Yongguk raised his fist in the air aiming for you, but the youngest member held him back.

"Hyung, not here." Zelo said, his face full of concern.

Yongguk nodded, walking away with B.A.P.

B.A.L watched as B.A.P left, and one of the members put his hand up to his face making a phone.

"Call me." he mouthed.

You scoffed, turning to face your gang. "That must be Himchan. Heard he is a ert."

"Sun Mi, we can't cause a scene. At least not here." Eun Ae told, her face expressionless.

"I know! I just get bored at school." you said sighing heavily.

RING RING

"Time for lessons!" Kyung Mi shouted joyfully, making you and Eun Ae groan in frusturation.

"I'm going to the rooftop instead. Wanna come with Eun Ae eonni?" you said starting to walk.

Eun Ae shook her head, "I'll just copy down notes for you."

You put a thumbs up, smiling widely. "Saranghae!"

You your heels, running up to the rooftop of the school.

"Almost...there..." you panted, going up the last couple of stairs.

Kicking open the door, you dropped onto the ground breathing heavily.

"What are you doing here."

Looking up, you put on a poker face and replied. "What are you doing here? This is my gangs territory."

The guy scoffed, pulling down his mask to talk properly.

"You should leave." he said, walking to the ledge of the school.

You got up from the floor, walking behind him. "You're Dae Hyun, right? Jung Dae Hyun."

He nodded, "How do you know I'm Dae Hyun?"

You just shrugged, pushing him off from the spot he was sitting at.

"I told you, this is my territory." you said, smiling childishly.

Dae Hyun glared, sitting by you. "I heard you can dance. Is that true?"

"Of course!" you yelled confidently.

He got up walked towards the spot you were sitting at.

"Prove it." he whispered, leaning his face towards yours.

Leaving only an inch of space between the both of your faces.

A chill ran up your spine for the closeness, but you didn't show any signs of it.

"Meet me here, after school. Bring your gang, i'll show you what I can do." you told him, pushing the tip of your nose to his.

*What the hell?! Don't move, or your lips will touch!* Dae Hyun shrieked inside his mind.

"Arasseo. After school, OUR ROOFTOP." Dae Hyun said smirking, then leaving the roof.

You lay down on the ledge, thinking about what Dae Hyun had said.

"Wait..." you then bolted up and screamed.

"Our Rooftop?!"

[A/N: Mianhe~ I have had lots of homework this week, so this chapter is short]