B.A.P, huh?

Dancing Gangster

Eun Ae walked up the stairs, going to you and Kyung Mi's room.

She opened the door, sighing after seeing you two still asleep.

Walking up to the bed quietly, she started yelling.

"Yah! Kyung Mi, Sun Mi walk up!" Eun Ae slapped the back of their heads.

You ruffled your hair angerly, sitting up. "I can never get enough sleep!" 

Kyung Mi jumped up in surprise, waking up from her dream land.

You and Eun Ae were glaring at one another, when Kyung Mi cleared awkwardly.

"I'm gonna go get ready first." she said, heading towards the bathroom.

You got out of bed, shoving the maknae out of the way. "I'll wash up first." 

"YAH! YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO PUSH ME!" Kyung Mi shouted, walking to their bed.

Eun Ae rubbed her temples and closing her eyes. "Just leave her, she had a rough night yesterday."

Flashback

B.A.L were hanging out at a club, trying to get rid of all the stress.

"I'm gonna go dance, okay?" Kyung Mi smiled brightly making her way to the dance floor.

Eun Ae got up too, saying she needed to go to the bathroom.

"Well, what do we have here? Is it Sun Mi?!" 

You looked at the person then scoffed, "Go away Myungsoo."

Myungsoo looked at you smirking. "Now how many times have I told you to call me 'Myungsoo Oppa'?"

"Look 'L', I'm never gonna call you 'Oppa.' You got that?" You said through gritted teeth.

"Sun Mi!" 

You could hear Kyung Mi scream your name.

She screamed again, then you spotted her being dragged away by someone.

*Zico* You thought then started running in the direction he was taking her.

Now in an alley outside of the club, you glared at Zico. " Let her go."

Zico laughed like crazy, before his face turned serious. "You. Owe. Me. Money."

Kyung Mi tried to get out of his grip, but he only held on tighter.

You took out you're pocket knife, ran towards Zico and cut a small slash on his right cheek.

"Sun Mi, you just cost your life." He said, letting go of Kyung Mi.

Zico punched you in the stomach hard, but you didn't give into the pain. 

Instead you decided to fight him back. 

You and Zico took turns punching and kicking each other, until you kicked him in his area knocking him over.

"Sun Mi!" Kyung Mi hollered, checking your body making sure your okay.

"Let's go find Eun Ae, then leave. I am too tired." you said, walking inside the club again.

Kyung Mi found Eun Ae dancing with a random guy. "I'll go get her."

After Kyung Mi got Eun Ae, you all left to go home. 

*So tired today.* You said to yourself, closing your eyes then drifting off to sleep.

End Of Flashback

You finished getting ready, waiting for Kyung Mi too now.

"Why is Zico still after you?" Eun Ae asked?

You just shrugged, "I'm not sure."

"I'm done~ Don't I look pretty?" Kyung Mi asked, batting her eyelashes cutely.

You scoffed, "Sure, now let's go to school. I need to sleep somemore."

~ ☼ ~ ☼ ~ ☼ ~

You were now in the classroom, with Kyung Mi and Eun Ae on either side of you.

"Kyung Mi-ah, give me your book." you demanded.

With a heavy sigh, Kyung Mi gave you the book. At which you put under your head, and fell asleep.

"Class! We have 6 new students today, and they are all male." Mrs. Kim told the whole class.

Mrs. Kim walked outside of the door, and at that second everyone started whispering about the new students.

"New students? Why would they come during the middle of the school year?" Eun Ae asked Kyung Mi.

"I don't know. Should we wake up Sun Mi?" Kyung Mi said.

Eun Ae shook her head, as a sign for no.

"Alright everyone, be quiet now. Let's welcome the our new classmates." Mrs. Kim said opening the door.

Everyones mouth hung open as the new 6 students came in.

"Isn't that the most wanted gang in Seoul?" some students asked.

"I don't care~" most of the girls cooed, drooling over how handsome the 6 looked.

"Why don't you introduce yourselves." Mrs. Kim instructed.

Who seemed to be the leader of the gang, walked up front and shouted. "Uri nun B!"

"A.P! Yes, Sir!" the rest of them shouted after.

"Oh, would you all shut up!" You yelled waking up for your sleep.

You gaped at the 6, but a small smirk played on your lips.

*B.A.P, huh?* 

[A/N: How was the story?! I will make the other chapters longer, but this was just the intro. Subscribe and comment please! ^_____^

Okay~ Byeee~]