On....chickeny

Double...wait no triple dates

[ this is gonna be a short drabble, because there isnt interaction ><]

 

" So....it would be just you and me today." Onew said, staring at his bucket of chicken.

Wow, that was rewarding. He looked at the golden brown crispy skin, a drop of saliva drooliong from the corner of his beaiutiful lips.

" It's just you and me." Onew smiled, and the inanimate object, lying in that shiny plastic bucket.

Onew wrapped the bucket of chicken with his arms. he inhaled the scent of the crispy, mouth watering chicken, as a smile slowly spread across his face, showing Onew in pure, innocent bliss.

He plopped onto the couch with his bucket of treasure. It's the start of the onchicken movie marathon.

Chicken its not just some edible dead chicken to onew. It may be dead, unresponsive, but it gives onew the comfort nobody is able to give. It makes Onew feel so much better, and put a goofy, geeky smile on his face. Chicken feats also help reduce the stress building inside of him when he is vexed being leader of SHINee.

The door clicked,

" we're home!" Minho said, a goofy grin on his face.

" Hyung!!!" Taemin said, running to give Onew a hug

Onew kept his hands away from the boy as taemin nearly suffocated him, "Ya, my hands are greasy, mind you!"

Taemin loved his hyung as a hyung, and continued giving the leader a suffocating embrace.

" We're home!" Key singsonged as he walked into the dorm with jonghyun.

" Hyung, thank you for making all these possible, we had a great time!" Taemin said, especially chirpy.

'Yeah! Onew, thank you so much for making all these possible, there wouldn't be so much love among us if it wasn't for you!" Jonghyun nodded, agreeing with Taemin's statement.

Minho gave onew a punch on the arm, " Thanks hyung." he said, showing a smirk the fans have never seen.

" Thank you hyungie~" Key cooed, poking Onew on the waist.

Everyone gave Onew a big, tight hug. Onew felt warm inside, his dongsaengs were really sweet to him.

This time, he hugged back without his hesitation,

and his hands were still greasy