Pasta Kisseu

Double...wait no triple dates

" Key, let me bring you to somewhere beautiful. Lets go out and shop and I'll bring you to the most beautiful place ever for dinner!" Jonghyun said excitedly as he cuddled Key and coaxed him out of the house.

" Alright alright! But if we get caught and scolded, I'll be chopping off your dumb dino head!" Key said.

Jonghyun smirked and said, " Yeah, if we get caught AND scolded."

Key rolled his eyes. Stupid, stupid Jonghyun. The stupid, stupid Jonghyun he loves.

---------------------

For the whole afternoon, they ate merrily and laughed heartily.

Key dragged Jonghyun to every botique and made him try all sorts of clothes. There were sleeveless ones who showed off his hot and y biceps. There were also shirts he wore that made his perfect inversed Triangle shaped figure stand out. There were graphic prints, soft fabrics and "outstanding designs" Key paid for them all ( Jonghyun: mainly because he was getting richer these days! All the jobs go to him! Ugh! Not fair!)  But Jonghyun felt happy, browsing through shops hand in hand with someone he loves deeply.

They got couple wear, couple rings, couple hats, couple shoes even and couple this and that and this and that...well that's Jongkey for you isn't it? It was especially easy to get couple stuff when you are homoual...it just makes couple items so much easier...

They got alot, ALOT Of clothes. And they looked extremely fabulous in every single one of them. 

Kissing at the back of the alley sweetly, hugging each other during the movie. What is love? It's love in the air for the Jongkey date!

=---------------------------------=

" Here is the place I want to bring you for dinner, yeobo!" Jonghyun said proudly.

And indeed, it was extremely beautiful. Simple, classic furniture under the dark, but starry night sky. There was a man, playing the violion, his face full of emotion. There was a small river nearby, where small private boatrides were offered. The italian cuisine was authentic and scrumptous. The aroma of the food was mixed with the cold, dewy night air.

" Yeobo, this is beautiful! Thank you!" Key said, wrapping his arms around Jonghyun's neck.

The waitors and waitresses are all neatly and handsomely dressed.

They sat down, at a good seat, beside the river. 

" I'd like to order One meatball pasta, large size and a plate of fruit salad please!" Jonghyun said. This would be their meal for two.

The surroundings were nice. Peaceful and serene. Not too long, their meal arrived!

Jonghyun took his fork, and took some pasta.

He nipped one end of it, and Key nipped the other end.

The two of them nibbled the pasta as the distance between them got smaller and smaller, their faces were almost touching. They controlled themselves, who threatened to burst with laughter.

Key made the first move, who kissed Jonghyun full ( and the pasta back for himself). 

Jonghyun melted into the kiss, he was in love with Key! 

It was a date he would never ever forget....

 

-0----

How did you like this chapter? ahahahah >_< Next up....is o n e w :P