2min's date

Double...wait no triple dates

" Baby~ Lets go to the amusement park tomorrow!" Minho cooed.

" But Tomorrow...is it okay? i mean...do we have time?"

Minho smirked

" of course...I handled it all."

Onew heard it in his room. He wanted to hurl.

" You idiot. I'm the one who settled the for all of you!" 

It was never fair to onew, this is the crap that comes with being the  bloody leader.

------

Taemin brightened up.

"really? Thank you hyung! i really love you!" Taemin said, while giving Minho a hug.

" I love you too minnie."

----------------

[ Early in the morning, before the rest woke up, 2min slipped out of the house ]

" Where shall we go first?" Minho asked.

" Lets go to the rollercoaster!" Taemin pointed at the huge rollercoaster with endless twists, turns and drops.

" I want to go to the rollercoaster, please?" 

Minho gulped. For taemin, anything!

------------

Over the span of 3 hours, Taemin brought Minho to crazy rollercoasters, haunted houses and Crazy drops. The rides were crazily fun, but Minho was starting to be sick and nauseous. Lee taemin may look young and sweet, but he had an endless appetite for crazy fun. Minho was adventurous and sporty, but he did not enjoy falling freely from the sky, nor did he enjoy hanging upside down on high speed rollercoasters. It was a all new level to this.

" Hyung...are you okay?" Taemin said, hugging minho tightly. He maybe small and cute, but he really knows how to read al his hyung's emotions and give them emotional support whenever he cans. Especially Minho.

Minho smiled to his beloved dongsaeng.

" Yes minnie, I'm fine!"
" hyung, I Want to ride the tunnel of love...is that okay?"

Taemin was really sweet sometimes.

" Okay minnie, lets go."

They queued up at the tunnel of love. To their sweet surprise, it was relatively empty. They could have their own private space. They sat on a boat, the shape following two swans cuddling. Their was sweet music, and animated images of sweet couples appear before them as they daintily floated on the shallow waters.

Taemin rested on Minho's shoulder as they kept silent and enjoyed each other's presence.

----------------------

The rest of the time, they spent it happily. Taemin and minho shared cotton candy, Minho pecked off the remants of the sugar on his lips. They shared a pocky kiss, and watched a romantic movie. 

They were a cute couple in love.

 

 

--------------

[onchicken part 1]

2min is out. Ok.

" JONGHYUN!" I shouted. it was silent.

Okay, guess jonghyun and key left too.

Onew's plans for the day.

Takeaway KFC, watch a move marathon...