THE DAY WE MET...

CN BLUE LOVE STORY: JONGHYUN "TEARDROPS IN THE RAIN"

 

-Chapter 1-

 
Eunah's flashback:
 
You were walking happily with your friends at the streets when suddenly they stopped,"Weo?" you asked them,"Eunah....isn't that your boyfriend?" raemi asked while pointing at a guy who was talking alone with a girl, you were unable to say anything while watching your boyfriend talking happily with her,"Why is he alone with a girl?" hyoneul asked confused.
 
You're body stiffened and you were surprised when you saw him kissed the girl's cheeks,"Yahhh!! that good for nothing bastard!!!" hyoneul shouted, he walked fast to approach him, raemi tried to stop hyoneul but it was too late hyoneul was already scolding your (soon to be ex)boyfriend, "Hyoneul what are you doing?!, stop it!!" he shouted back as he tried to stop your friend from hitting him.
 
"What do you mean stop!! how can you do something like this to my bestfriend!" hyoneul said with an angry face, "Yahh! stop hitting oppa!" the girl said blocking your bestfriend from hitting your boyfriend, you and raemi were watching from behind the wall, "Rineul go.." he said telling the girl to go away,"but oppa?" the girl looked at him confused but then nodded and ran away.
 
The moment the girl was gone hyoneul began hitting your boyfriend again,"Yahh! I said stop it!" he shouted as he grabs hyoneuls hand before she can hit her again, the grip was too tight that hyoneul closed his eyes because of the pain, worrying you and raemi ran to approach them, "Yahhh! stop! your hurting her!" raemi shouted and pushed your boyfriend away.
 
You approached him with a sad look, "Oppa weo?" you asked trying to stop your tears from falling, he smirked "You should stop calling me oppa anymore.." he said while looking at you with emotionless expression, "B-but-" ,"Were done!" he said and walked away leaving you, your tears started falling and you looked down sobbing.
 
"Yahhh! you should say sorry to her!" hyoneul shouted to him but he didn't hear a word, "Eunah.....it's alright dont mind him, he's a ruthless person" raemi said trying to comfort you, but it hurted you badly that you ran away from them while crying,"Eunah! comeback!" hyoneul said and tried to follow you but raemi stopped her,"Leave her alone for now.." he said in a sad voice,"But she-", "She needs time to be alone.." raemi said in sympathy......
 
 
 
**********
 
You were walking alone in the street, it was raining but you didn't mind in fact you didn't care, you were crying and sobbingwhile walking, even though a lot of people were staring at you..you continued to walk not minding them, you dont care even though you were already soaked wet beacause of the rain, you just want time to think, you want to be alone....
 
Suddenly you felt like there was a shade and the rain had stopped, you looked up and saw a guy, he was holding an umbrella he seemed familiar but you're mind is too weak to remember who he is because of the other things in your mind, "You know...you'll get sick if you stay under the rain longer.." he told you while smiling slightly but with a worried voice,"I'm alright.." you said while wiping the tears on your face,"Omo!! you're crying?" he said in surprise, he took a handkerchief from his pocket and used it to wipe your tears that were still flowing, you were surprised when he did that, he smiled "You should know that you're more beautiful when you're smiling" he said while he gave you he's handkerchief and umbrella and walked away.
 
"But this is yours!" you told him, he looked back and gave you a confused smile "You need it more than I do!" he said and waved goodbye as he walked away..................
 
You thought it must be the last time that you'll see him, but who knows.........
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
________________________________________________
 
 
 
Annyeong!!
 
Its cnyuuki98 -mida!! 
 
Chapter 1 is finished!
 
How is it? I hope you liked the first chapter ^ ^
 
(Until next time ^^............)
 
See you in your dreams tonight..................<3