Round 4 - Camera

Yabu Kota VS Daiki Arioka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

*click* click* *click*

 

Rio cheekily pulled out her camera and started taking random photos of anything around her. She wanted to make sure that everything that comes in her way will be captured… unfortunately, the silently sleeping Hanna who tirelessly thrown herself on the nearest sofa and decided to go in her sweet slumber is one of her unlucky victims.

Within seconds, Rio found her best friend’s angelic sleeping face soundly wheezing through like a little baby. She then pulled her camera and took the chance to capture her sleeping face and smiled evilly within the presence of her friend still on her way to dream land.

 

"Yabu-kun will love this!” she whispered silently, trying her best not to wake Hanna up.

 

--

 

*2 hours later*

 

Hanna found herself giving off a soft yawn as she sat up the sofa and look around for clues of the people around her. However, she found no sign. She was just relieved that no one saw her sleeping at this time of the day that might even get her into trouble.

 

“Good morning sleepy head”

 

Suddenly, her devilish best friend Rio came out of nowhere and grinned excitedly up front.

 

“Geez~ it’s only you. You scared me!!”

 

“Really? Maybe this will scare you more?” Rio replied before placing a soft chuckle and showed her friend the photograph that she just took only a few hours ago. It was the same photo of Hanna when she was sleeping.

 

“EHHHH???!!!! WHAAAAA!!! GIVE THAT TO ME!!!” Hanna said quite loudly and attempted to pull the photo out of Rio’s hand.

 

“Make me!! I think this would be very popular to Yabu-kun” Rio teased, quick enough to not let Hanna touch even the corner of the photo.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter