Round 3 - Silent Treatment?

Yabu Kota VS Daiki Arioka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"You've been ignoring me since yesterday, mister!"

 

Amu heard herself say after seeing her busy boyfriend minding his own business. He's been very busy for some unknown reason which made Amu for the last time erupt since being constantly ignored is not her cup of tea.

 

Yet, to her disappointment, Daiki just glanced at her direction and continued what he was doing.

 

"You JERK!!" she pouted then stomped her feet towards her boyfriend... "What are you doing anyway?" she continued then glanced at the working Daiki on his table.

 

However, within an instance, Daiki pulled away the paper and not allowed his girlfriend to see what he was writing. This is enough to make Amu restless but at the same time curious on what her boyfriend is hiding from her.

 

 

"I'm not ignoring you sweetie... I'm just really busy!" he said and pulled off an innocent smile before her.

 

 

"So that thing is more important than me?" she said almost with a shout, clearly furious on how the boy is acting... "Fine! Then I'll ignore you too..." she continued that widen her pout even more.

 

Disappointment came rushing through her when she suddenly heard a soft chuckle from the latter. Amu felt her own eyebrows meeting at the centre of her forehead as she is indeed insulted.

 

 

"Okay~ suit yourself..." he said with a smile. This scene just made Amu want to strangle the boy sitting opposite her.

"Hidoi! You don't even care that even if I ignore you?"

 

 

"Of course I do... But the thing is, you CAN'T ignore me..." he said confidently then moved on to his previous busy life.

 

By this, Amu just felt herself being challenged. And one motto of Amu? Don't decline any challenges!! There on, she decided to ignore her boyfriend an make him realise that ignoring her in the first place is not a good idea.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter