Don't cry

Let us fall in love

Narrator's POV:

(Pink for SooJin,Purple for SoRyong.) 

Yeobosayeo? 

S-SoRyong..? 

Yes,speaking. You are? 

S-SooJin.. The girl you helped today..

Oh,you. Yes? 

Could you come see me at ~~~ Hospital? I need someone to talk to.. 

Sure. Uhm,your ward number please?

I'll text you after I end this call. 

Hm,sure. See you. 

S-see you. 

Beep.. Beep... 

SooJin ended the call and texted SoRyong. In a while,SoRyong was sitting next to SooJin's ward,talking to her. 

 

SoRyong's POV:

I rushed over to ~~~ Hospital. I had no idea why,but I was really nervous when I received her call. What do I feel about her...? Okay,calm down,I'm just caring about her. Nothing else. Mhm.. 

I sat down on the chair beside her ward and smiled softly at her. "Hey." 

 

SooJin's POV:

*Doogeun,doogeun.* My heart was beating so,so loudly. I was sure he could have heard it. Yep,I have a major crush on this guy. "Hey." He said. Oh,his low voice.. "H-hey.." I said back,pretty sure my face was red. "Are you okay..? Your face is red. Do you need water? Or anything?" He said,getting up. I shook my head and tried to remain calm. After a few minutes of silence,he said,"So.. What do you want to talk about..?". I blinked and remembered what he was here for. "I'm just confused.. My family kept me in the dark about me having a cousin.." I sighed. "Why are you so mad over that..? It's just your cousin." He said,furrowing his brows. "Because the fact that I have these injuries,is because of him." I sighed once again. "W-what..?" He looked at me with a shocked expression. I nodded,telling him the whole story about Hyuna and Sungyeol. "Kim Hyuna.." He said with his fists clenched. "What's wrong..?" I asked,worried about him. He shook his head and smiled. There goes my heart. "T-thanks." I said,blushing softly. "You're welcome,Soojin." He said while smiling. "I have to go. I'm sorry.." He said,looking at his watch. I nodded. "It's okay." I said,letting him go. 

 

Narrator's POV:

A few days past,and Soojin was getting ready to be out of the hospital. She grabbed her bag and walked to the entrance of the hospital,only to be greeted by a firm,hard chest. She looked up to see who it belonged to. *Pang* Her heart went. She met eyes with Sungyeol. She blinked a few times and walked pass him. She felt a strong grip on her wrist. 

 

SungYeol's POV:

I grabbed Soojin's wrist and stopped her from walking away. "Yah,don't walk away." I said. She struggled out of my grip and walked off without saying anything. "Soojin!" I said loudly. She still continued to walk away,and then she started walking faster and faster,and finally,running. I ran after her,knowing that she couldn't run that much since she just healed. She was still running,then suddenly,she fell on her knees. I ran over and bent down to look at her. She looked up at me,her eyes shooting right straight at mine. Her eyes,were filled with pain,hatred and anger. She started tearing up. I looked at her with confused eyes and put my arms around her,hugging her. "Don't cry.. Soojin,I'm sorry.." I whispered into her ears. 

 

 

I'M BACK. Okay I know it's been awhile. I'm sorry! Sincerely. D: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FORGIVE ME. >.< I needed to study,and besides,I was busy. I know it's been months. But please,don't be mad at me. I hope you guys liked this chapter. >.< Okay,I'm going to update one or two more chapters before updating my other story. ^^ AND ONCE AGAIN,I'M SORRY. ;-;