His secret

Let us fall in love

Soryong's POV:

It's been days since I saw her.. Damn,Kim Hyuna,what are you trying to do to her..? I don't remember you being so evil a year ago.. 

~Flashback.~ 

Hyuna and I held hands,smiling and walking to a cafe. I opened the cafe door and let her walk in before me. We found a seat and sat down,looking at the menu. "How can I help?" A waitress walked over,smling. "We'll get a caramel macchiato,a latte and a tiramisu,please. Thank you." I said,nodding at the waitress. She smiled and took our menus and soon after,she came back with our orders. "Thank you." I said once again. Hyuna took the caramel macchiato and sipped it,smiling softly. "I love you,babe. I wish we could go out more often." I said,sighing. "Yeah.. But we're both so busy with our work.." She said,sighing too. 

~End of flashback.~

Aish.. How did she change so much? She was so gentle when were together.. Is it because of us breaking up..? I hope not. I hope she understands Soojin and Sungyeol's relationship.. Sigh.. 

 

Soojin's POV:

I was sitting in the cafeteria,eating my lunch. "Can I join you?" I heard a soft voice say. I looked up at the person. He looks like Soryong.. But his hair,colorful.. Did he dye his hair..? "Daeryong!" I heard someone shout. I looked over and saw Soryong. What is going on..? "S-Soryong..?" I said softly. "Oh,hey Soojin." He said while smiling. "Oh,you met my brother already?" He said again. Brother..? Twins,aye.. "T-twins..?" I said. They both nodded. "So,Sojin,can I join you?" Daeryong repeated. "It's Soojin. And yeah,sure you can." I laughed softly. He sat down on the other side on the table,leaving Soryong standing. "Sit down." Daeryong said,chuckling. Soryong sat down beside me,smiling. "You never told me that you got a new girlfriend,Soryong." Daeryong said,raising a brow. I choked on my food and started coughing,reaching for my water and gulping it down. "H-he's not my boyfriend. You got it wrong,Daeryong." I waved my hands frantically. "Hm.." He nodded with a mischevious expression. "Say.. I've never seen you around here.." Daeryong said,rubbing the back of his neck. I nodded. "I transferred here a week ago." I said,smiling. I finished eating and got up from my seat,walking to the sink and placed my tray in it. I turned around and hit my head on someone's chest. I looked up to see Soryong. I started blushing. I turned away and started walking to the school garden,sitting on the grass. "It's pretty,hm..?" I heard Daeryong say. "Yeah. Really pretty. I'm amazed." I said,smiling. "We were a part of making this garden happen." Soryong said,laughing softly. *RIIIING* I got up and brushed my skirt,breathing in the clean air once again and started to walk to my homeroom. "See you!" I heard the twins shout. I smiled and proceeded to my homeroom. 

 

Sungyeol's POV:

She entered and sat down beside me. I turned to her and smiled. But in return,she looked at me with those big,lifeless eyes. She hasn't forgiven me. I thought and sighed. Mr. Kim walked in and I sighed once again. He started his lesson and I started scribbling notes. 

 

 

DOUBLE UPDATE. TA-DAAAAH. ^~^