Chapter 8-Hospital

Let us fall in love

Sungyeol's POV:

Soojin... Nothing must happen to you. How am I to answer to your parents? Aish. I sighed. "Sungyeol?" Someone said. I looked up and gasped. "Aunt Sooyeon?" I said,looking at Soojin's mother. "Aunt,I'm sorry. I'm sorry I never took good care of Soojin. I'm sorry I let her get hurt..." I said guitily. "It's okay. I don't blame you. You can't look after her in the 6 hours in school,I understand." She said,patting my back. The doctor came out and I immediately stood up. "Doctor,how is she?" I said. "Give me a minute. How are you two related to the patient?" He said in a monotone. "This is her mother. And I'm her cousin." I said. He nodded. "The patient's life is not in danger,but she might need to be hospitalised for a few days." The doctor said. Me and Aunt Sooyeon nodded. "By the way where's Uncle Chansoo?" I asked. "He's working. He's a busy man." Aunt Sooyeon said. I nodded and went to see Soojin. 

Hyunah's POV:

"You went too far this time,Hyunah!" Sunggyu oppa shouted at me. "But,oppa... She stole my boyfriend!" I screamed back. "Hyunah,you didn't have to beat her up that badly. Do you know?! She needs crutches now." Sunggyu oppa said and looked at me. "Oppa! Why are you helping her instead of me?! Do you like her?!" I screamed as I looked at Sunggyu oppa with hurt eyes. "No! Hyunah,stop all these nonsense! Stop hurting her." Sunggyu oppa said. "Are you even my brother?!" I shouted,tears already flowing. "H-Hyunah... I didn't mean that.." He said. I just nodded and walked into my room and locked the door.

Soojin's POV:

I woke up in a clean,white,air-conditioned room. I sat up,my head throbbing. I looked at my hand. Filled with needles. Aish. Hospitals. I turned my head and saw Sungyeol. "Sungyeol? What are you doing here...?" I looked at him weirdly. "Soojin-ah... There's something I have to tell you." He said. He looked really serious. "Sure. Speak." I said,smiling. "I'm your... Cousin..." He said. I laughed. "Wow,Sungyeol. You sure know how to joke." I said. Then I looked at his expression. He looked really serious. "Sungyeol. You're serious?" I said,looking into his eyes. He nodded,"Yeah. Soojin. I'm your cousin." He then continued. I layed back down. "Then how come,my mum and dad never told me before?" I said. "Aunt Sooyeon and Uncle Chansoo probably didn't want you to get close to me because I'm a gangster. Aish. Really. Myungsoo didn't tell you either?" He said. Myungsoo oppa knew too...?  "Myungsoo knew?!" I said,loudly. Sungyeol nodded. I got off the hospital bed and ran out,not caring if needles were in me. "Soojin!" Sungyeol shouted and ran after me. And me,being the girl,of course ran faster,but because of my leg injury,I fell. Oof! I hit the floor. "Soojin!" Sungyeol said and ran to me. "Are you okay?" He asked. I tried to push him away,but of course,failed. I was too weak. "What do you think?! I was kept in the dark that I had a cousin!" I shouted. He nodded and carried me bridal-style back to my ward. "I need to go now,Soojin... Don't leave,okay?" He said. I nodded,obviously lying. I turned to the table and saw my phone. I took it and dialled Soryong's number. 





Tadaaaa~ *_* Sungyeol is Soojin's cousin~ Do you guys think Soojin is going to escape? c: