Chapter 3 - New Cafe, New Feelings [part 2]

Our Friendship Is Our Eternal Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wow, this place are so nice." Daehyun praised the cafe. Sohee were happy to watch his friend smiled. Baro and Noori linked ther fingers to each other and walked to Sohee. 

"This is beautiful." 

"I love it." Noori with unhappy tone. Daehyun looked at Noori and sighed. Hoya locked the car and moved to them. 

"So ?" Hoya said to them. Sohee smiled and lead the way to the cafe door. They went it and the decor were absolutely pretty. There was not a lot of people. Sohee pick a table and all of them took a seat. A second later, a waiter came. They ordered the food and drink. After that, he left.

"Noori-ah, are you okay ?" 

"I'm not." she laid her forehead on Baro shoulder. Daehyun were sat in front of her were worried. Hoya patted Noori back as he sat next to Noori. 

"That guy are so loser. You don't have to cry because of him." Noori looked up at Sohee. 

"He is not loser. I love him." Noori told with firm. Daehyun felt mad and upset. He gritted his teeth and looked around. "I love him." Noori whispered and back to position.

"But you told us this morning that you didnt-"

"I do now, okay ?" Noori started to cry. Sohee and Hoya felt guilty. 

"You are so pathetic, Noori-ah." Baro agreed. Noori make an eye contact with Daehyun and she lost. She wiped her tears and tried to be strong. Daehyun still felt mad. 

"If you say you don't love him then stick with your words. Don't change it." Daehyun told her more. Noori narrowed her eyes. Baro agreed again. 

"Don't act so cheap." Daehyun added. 

"Yah ! I'm not cheap !" Sohee elbowed Daehyun. 

"What ? It's true. Did you love that guy or not ? Or you just want to have fun with him ? Tell us now." Noori bit her bottom lips. "Look at that. Can't answer, huh ? You just play around, right ?" Daehyun glance at her. Noori felt hurt with his words. Her eyes started to wet. 

"Daehyun-ah, stop it." Sohee elbowed him again. Daehyun stop the conversation as the waiter brought their ordered. After that, they ate in silent. 

"Okay, I hate this silent. Hoya ?" Sohee asked Hoya to makes some jokes. 

"Well, Daehyun ! Your turn to drive back to home." 

"I'm fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter