Chapter 14 - Just Lean On My Shoulder

Our Friendship Is Our Eternal Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ting Tong !

Sohee ate the popcorn as she walked towards the door. The bell were rang loudly and she fed up to listen to it. No one at home. Everyone went out to his uncle house at Busan. She opposed the invitation and now, she's alone with movie on the screen and popcorn. 

She opened the door and her face blank for a moment. Noori showed her bland smiled. She still didn't know how to react in front of Sohee after what had happened yesterday. Sohee lifted her eyebrows. 

"What ?" 

"Err... get ready !" Noori tried to laughed. Sohee tilted her head. "We going out." Noori told her when she saw a confused face. 

"Where ?" 

"Wear something pretty. Meet at Hoya house. I'm going to tell Daehyun." Noori left with a hesitation step. Sohee went inside. She still change her outfits and went to Hoya house. She locked her door. 

"Nice !" Sohee looked back and smiled. She walked towards him and locked the gate. 

"What 'nice' ?" Sohee smiled. 

"Your blouse. I like it. It's Baro gift, right ?" 

"I think so. I don't really remember." Sohee chuckled. Daehyun shooked her head. Everyone were ready to leave when Daehyun and Sohee arrived at Hoya house. Hoya closed his lid engine car and started the engine. Everyone were confused. 

"Where are we going, Noori-ah ?" Daehyun asked her even though he can read the GPS. Noori already setting the address on GPS but he want to know from Noori lips. 

"You will like this place, Daehyun-ah." Noori asked with a sincere smiled. Sohee still mad with Noori but she felt guilty towards Noori too. Baro started to hear a music through his headphone and ignore everyone. Then, Noori talked with Hoya about everything. Daehyun looked back and saw Sohee face. He know something wrong with Sohee when she didn't talked with Noori. 

Daehyun moved at back next to Sohee. She looked at him with a suprise. "What ? I can't sit next to you ?" 

"You can." Sohee smiled. 

"Don't smile if you don't mean it." Sohee stunned. "Anything happen without my knowledge ?" Sohee shooked her head, fast and looked out window. Daehyun shooked his head and sighed. 

"You know... if you have a problem...." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter