Chapter 17 - A Lost Member

Our Friendship Is Our Eternal Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baro looked at the his room ceiling with a blank gaze. A few times, he sighed and closed his eyes. Noori always begged to him and asked for forgiveness but Baro feelings were hurt so badly. He can't looked at Noori face or he will cried.

"I'm so sorry, Baro-ah. I know I'm wrong. But my love towards him are real and I can't deny it." said Noori while cried.

"You are hurting me too, Baro. Please stop ignoring me." Noori said that when Baro didn't looked at her at all or talked with her even though they in a same rooftop.

"I'm sorry."

Baro got up and sighed. He need to get out of this situation. He grabbed his cellphone and dialled a number.

"Hello ? Hoya-ah !"

"Baro ? What's up ?" Hoya sound cheerful as usual. Baro smiled a little bit.

"Can we go out somewhere ? All of us."

"All of us ? You didn't mean.."

"Noori are not part of us anymore. She betray us, Hoya." Baro told him. Silent for a moment.

"Okay then. I will call Sohee and Daehyun. My home as usual." Hoya home will always be their meeting place before went somewhere.

"Wait for me." Baro end the call and pick his outfits. 

----------

Daehyun and Sohee were spend their time with laid down on the bed while making their way to a dreamland. When they heard a phone ringing, Daehyun got up with a smiled. 

"Hoya !"

"Yah, Jung Daehyun. Where are you ?"

"At Sohee house. Why ?" Daehyun answered and laid down back. Sohee sighed and tried to heard Daehyun conversation.

"Get ready. Baro invite all of us out for a day."

"Baro ?" Daehyun asked with unsure tone. Well, since Noori betray them, Baro never walked out from that house. Its has been 4 days. Baro never called them or met them. Sohee got up when she heard Baro name were spoken. She looked at Daehyun with an interested reaction. Daehyun showed a gesture 'wait a minute' using his hands.

"Yes. Gather at my house in 30 minutes or less." Hoya chuckled.

"Okay, dude. See you there." Daehyun end the call and looked at Sohee with a confused face.

"So ?"

"Baro invite us out for a day." Daehyun said with a weird feelings.

"Did he ?"

"Hoya said. I don't know." Sohee bite her lips.

"I don't want to go." Sohee laid back down. Daehyun sighed and rolled h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter