Chapter 15

My Not So Happy Love Triangle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

***  = SooMin/ Your's POV

 

 

I come back home and I see my mom still in the living, possibly waiting for me. "Ma..." I call her and she turns to look at me; her eyes are red due to crying. 

 

"Jiaheng!" She rush to my side and hold my face, "I thought you ran off and leaving me" I feel guilty from making my mother cry and worried. "Sweetie say something" she beg, I don't know that I was quiet till she mention it.

 

"I'm fine, I just to think things through" my voice was low, "I'll go to Canada with you" I see a smile break out on her face and she pull me in a hug.

 

"Thank you, sweetie" she say and continue to hug me, I smile and glad that I make her happy. "You better start packing since we're leaving the day after tomorrow" she pulls me to my bedroom.

 

"Ma relax, I'll get everything done myself" I say and take my clothes from her hands. "You can go sleep, you must be tired" I try to her out of my room. "By the way tomorrow I'll be busy; ChanYeol is throwing me a party"

 

"That boy, ChanYeol I haven't seen him since forever!" She exclaims and keep on talking about she needs to see him and such.

 

"Ma! Can I get back to packing?" I ask her, losing my patient. She apologizes and left to her room. I sigh and look at my clothing and all my other stuff. "I'll be leaving soon..." My heart is aching knowing that I have to leave SooMin.

 

Next morning I rush to get ready and make my way to ChanYeol's before my mom awake and ask to go along. ChanYeol greets me when I walk in his house; he mention that only Lay and Tao are in his room. "That's fine, I'll be at your house the whole day" I say and walk casually to his room. "Where are your parents?" I ask

 

"SooMin's house, they heard they her parents are home so they went over there" ChanYeol say and show a little smile.

 

"You would have gone too, right?" I ask, sensing that he would want to be with SooMin. "Because of me, you have to stay here, huh?" He shakes his head and tries to prove me wrong but I can see that he's lying.

 

"It's okay, you're leaving tomorrow, I rather spend this time with my childhood friend" he says and put his arm ove

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter