2

No Friends

Mr. Park had just finished his breakfast and Leeteuk was still eating when Kyuhyun rushed in the room.

 

"Good Morning" Kyuhyun said as he sat down next to his hyung.

 

instead of an answer "What are you doing here?" was what he got from his father.

 

Kyuhyun not having any clue why his father was asking him what he was doing there .. he teared his gaze from his appa to his hyung and back to his father " What would i be doing? I'm having breakfast" Kyuhyun said and chuckled slightly which pissed his father more.

 

"You're late and you're still worried about your home-made breakfast?" his father hissed.

 

"If you let me keep my phone as any other normal person I would wake up in time you know" Kyuhyun replied annoyed ..  Leeteuk now was really worried to where the conversation was leading.

 

"And are you normal?" his appa snapped and it was enough to make Kyu silent .. even Leeteuk didn't know what to say and it made him feel so useless.

 

"Leave now" Mr. Park said as he was leaving himself too but noticing that Kyu hasn't made a move .. he grabbed his son's wrist and dragged him out of the house with him "Get his bag" he commanded a butler in the hallway.

 

The moment they stepped outside .. two guards approached them holding umbrellas for them.

 

Kyuhyun walked along his father to the car thinking that his dad was offering him a ride since he had dragged him out with him.

 

"Walk to School" his father said before he stepped inside the car and one of the guards closed the door for him .. soon the car headed towards the gates and disappeared leaving Kyuhyun alone in the heavy rain.

 

Now he only has five minutes to make it to school.. he started walking in the rain .. he was all wet but he couldn't care less niether for being late nor for getting wet .. his mind was somewhere else .. but the rain was not the only thing that made his face wet .. it was his tears .. yeah he was crying .. he sure didn't deserve to be treated this way .. everyone makes mistakes .. right? but Kyuhyun still thinks he had done nothing wrong and hadn't committed any sin as his father was referring to it .. his 'stubornness' and 'not admitting what he did was wrong' is one of the reasons his father is not able to forgive him .. just a simple apology might make his father's heart soften but Kyu refuses to do so.

 

 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

 

Hello ~~ I'm soooo sorry for taking so long to update .. >< I'll try to update more frequently :D

Thank you for reading and subscribing :) Love you all <3