1

No Friends

It's raining heavily... The sky is dark and it's only 7 in the morning whih made Kyuhyun think it's still early for school and went back to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~

"Son, where's Kyuhyun?" Mr. Park asked while the maid was pouring some tea for him.. "Did he leave already?" he continued as he took a sip of his tea.

"He hasn't come down yet... h-he will come in a bit" Leeteuk replied his dad.

"Go check on him" Mr. Park commanded.

"Yes dad" Leeteuk said as he put back the toast down and left the room with a sigh.

"Kyu.." Leeteuk called his dongsaeng as he knocked on the door... "Kyu.." he called again "Are you not ready yet?" getting no response from the younger he opened the door to a sleeping figure in the dark room.

"YA!! KYU!! KYUUU!! WAKE UP" he said as he rushed towards the bed and started shaking him... "KYU GET UP... you'll be late for school"

As the younger started to wake up and open his eyes slowly, Leeteuk stopped shaking him and headed towards the curtains to let a bit of light in which was enough to make Kyuhyun nearly go blind...

"AHHH Hyung my eyes..." Kyu whined.

"YA didn't you hear me?" Leeteuk approached the bed again "You've only got 30 minutes to get ready and reach school" he said as he stripped Kyu of the sheets.

"WHAT??!!" Kyu snapped "Ohh , hyung why didn't you wake me up earlier???" he said as he was now rushing towards the bathroom and he was trying to keep his balance because he was feeling a bit dizzy due to the way he got out of bed.

"Your toungue Kyuhyun... watch your words" Leeteuk warned him.

Kyu entered the bathroom without bothering to answer his hyung which made Leeteuk shake his head in disbelief and headed back downstairs.

 

"He'll come down in a bit" Leeteuk said as he entered the dinning room again "He's really tired these days, he studies a lot and he doesn't have a friend to help him so he...." Leeteuk was cut off by his father

"Don't you even try to open that up with me again or even mention it in front of me... when i say he's not allowed to make friends, it's because i know what's the best for him" Mr. Park said in a serious tone which made no room for discussion.

Leeteuk decided to remain silent for the rest of the breakfast despite that he was sad for his dongsaeng's situation, and talking more about it would only make his relationship with his dad uneven for a few days without getting any result.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hello :D

yay first chapter is up ... sorry if it's short :(((

I hope you like it ^___^