Flashback Part 1

I Remember You

It was Friday afternoon, you only had twenty minutes or so left before you finished your first week at the cartoon company. You still haven't opened the file that Himchan gave you yet. You decided that you will start it after you're first week at the company and after moving into your new house of course. This means that you will be starting it on Saturday (Yes sadly you work on weekends if you have too... so lame I know right!!!) You didn't think about Himchan that much, in fact after the interview and spending your first night at your sister's house you had a little celebration, which made you completely forget about him. You never thought that you would love doing some much work as you do at this company; in fact you felt like this was all a dream. You enjoyed working at the company, as your bosses were friendly and nice, also your co - workers were friendly and they even offered to help you out if you ever need any of their assistance with anything. You thought to yourself *Things are finally looking up!* You and a few other workers still remained at the company, as you tend to leave the company quite late anyways; this is so you can do as much as work possible to catch up with everyone else! At the company you forget about all you worries and even about you’re past, including Bang Yong Guk! This work place really made you feel right at home. However, you didn't realize that someone has been watching you this whole week. The individual heard that you were back so they came to see if it was true and obviously it was. The individual felt happy and also they felt a bit of sadness but they quickly got over that. The stranger has been studying you, as your features have changed, the way you dress, extra. As you were packing up your stuff getting ready to go home suddenly you heard laughter coming from behind you. At first you were scared to look back but you took a deep breath in and out and turned around, the person you saw that stood right in front of you would only appear in your nightmares... Wait..... Was this a nightmare???

 

"Well hello again, long time no see. How you been?"  He said in a soft and what seemed like happy tone. Your eyes grew wide in shock, your heart began to bump at a rapid pace as you felt your blood pressure rocket to the roof. You went to let out a scream in fear but he placed his right hand over your mouth before you could make any sound. At this stage you were becoming teary - eyed but that's when he released his hand away from your mouth and spoke again. 

 

"There's no need to react like that. Your acting like I'm a or something" Your heart dropped when you heard those words coming out of his mouth. That's actually what he is! He took advantage of you when you were at your weakest and you. You then began to have flashbacks when it all started....

 

The Flashback

It was around half one in the afternoon and it was a Saturday so you had the weekend off. Bang Yong Guk and Bang Yong Nam were in the living room, whilst you were busy in the bathroom having a shower and all that. You got out of the shower a bit quicker than usual (There is no special reason to why you had a shower, you just had one to keep clean) After you got dressed and all that, you were walking down the hallway towards the living room door when you heard Bang Yong Nam and Bang Yong Guk's conversation. 

 

"So are you doing anything special today?"  Nam asked in a normal tone, as he went to sit down on the sofa next to Guk.

 

"Nope, there's nothing. Why you ask?"  Guk replied in his deep husky voice but in a causal tone, as he went to turn the TV on but set the volume on low.

 

"Oh, I just wanted to see if you wanted to go on a double date with me tonight but there's a catch"  Nam replied to Guk's question still in the same voice. Meanwhile you were standing near the living door nervous to where this conversation was heading...

 

"Yeah sure, what's the catch?" Guk replied in the same tone as before.

 

"You have to ditch _______-ah. You know you can do way better than her. You know that Jieun girl wants to be all over you. That's why I asked her and Hyosung out on a double date-" Before he could finish off what he had to say, Guk looked to the side of him and interrupted Nam by responding.

 

"I know I can do better and I know Jieun wants me. Why you think I'm playing hard to get? I guess one lousy date won't hurt."  Guk said in a quite relaxed tone with his deep husky voice. Your heart felt like it just been ripped through your chest. How could Bang Yong Guk be so hurtful and cold like that... did he really think that low of you? Why the hell was he still with you? At this point a million thoughts were rushing through your mind but you were still focused on there conversation.

 

"So meet you at the "Autumn Falls" it's a new restaurant, I heard it just opened up and it's a really good place to eat. Say I meet you there at half seven?" Nam replied, as he was pleased Guk was falling for his trap, as he thought to himself *I know ____-ah is listening to our conversation I can hear her outside the door in the hallway. Now she thinks Guk is heartless, she is mine for the taking* Guk nodded his head in agreement but really he was thinking to himself.

 

*I'm glad __________ - ah is in the shower so she doesn't have to hear this. Only agreeing to this stupid date so that he would get off my back, nothing more will come out of it. I had to act so coldly as well so it seemed believable. To me _________ - ah is the one and only. I can't do any better than her because she is the only one on her kind and so what if Jieun wants me. When it comes to Jieun I only see her as a friend nothing more and nothing less, after this I hope she can move on and go out with somebody else, I've got a girl already and nothing is going to change that!*

 

Bang Yong Guk and Nam talked more about the double date and things like what they are going to wear, extra. You rushed back to the room you and Guk sleep in, you just felt so hurt right now. You wanted to cry and scream out but you knew if you did they would hear and would want to know what's wrong. Also you couldn't cry because Guk could always tell when you have cried and when you are lying, also when something is bothering you. You went into the bathroom and washed your face with warm water. You went out of the bedroom and acted like nothing happened, like you never heard Bang Yong Guk and Nam's conversation...

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hey, hope you liked the first part, the second part will be up sometime later today on Friday. Yes you are starting to find out the real truth between what happened with you Bang Yong Guk and Nam. Also I made up the restaurant name "Autumn Falls" because I don't know any actual restaurants in Korea, but if you do know any please feel free to comment and let me know I will be more than happy to change it :) and the colours are:

 

You: Red

Bang Yong Nam: Green

Bang Yong Guk: Purple

 

Thank you to the new subscribers hope you share this with your friends I would really appreciate it

Also thank you to the silent readers, feel free to comment as I love reading them! x~D